Everything I do

(Karmas pov)

Theese screams. Such music to my ears.

"S-STOP! AHHH!" Someone doesn't like having their hair burned off, what a baby.

"So Ms.Shiota. Why hasn't Nagisa been at school?" I questioned, rummaging throughout my box of cool shit.

"L-like you don't already know!" She yelled.

"So just because he can't see out of his eye?"

"One reason I suppose! The other is I dare let her near you."

"I'm gonna take that as an insult, and adressing Nagisa wrong. Two teeth." I reached and yanked her K-nines out.

"AHH!" She spat out the blood, and growled a little.

"You don't get it Ms.Shiota. Once your dead Nagisa and I will finally be free of all the troubles of this world. We'll live happily~" I smirked, dragging a knife across her wrist. "I'll teach him all sorts of new things. And love him twice as much as anyone ever has."

She clenched her teeth, holding back screams.
"Y-your crazy..." she mumbled.

"Insult " I laughed, yanking yet another tooth out. "Time to get this show on the road." I leant down and untied her feet, making sure the top of her legs remained tied.

(Ms.Shiotas pov)

How do I get out of this?! He's a maniac! M-my beautiful face...my hair...I'm in so much pain...

This is all Nagisas fault...All his fault!

Suddenly I felt something sharp and cold touch both of my feet.

I glanced down, noticing-- BLENDERS?! HE'S PUTTING MY FEET IN BLENDERS?!

I then saw him grab a pain of scissors. They got uncomfortable close to my eyes, until he yanked on my eye lids.

He slashed the knife across my eyes lids, removing them both.

"AHHH! " I scream in utter pain.

"So, Ms.Shiota, you could say everything I'm about to do to you, is your..." He flicked the switch on both of the blenders, staring the blades. "Your Karma."

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" I screamed, watching both of my feet get shredded to pieces. Over my own death sounding screams, I could hear him laughing like a maniac, his eyes a glow with red.

"STUPID NAGISA!! IT'S ALL HIS FAULT!" I began screaming out of panic. Or maybe just to keep my sanity. "HE SHOULDVE JUST BEEN BORN A GIRL! HOW DARE HE HURT HIS MOTHER SO MUCH AND BE A HORRIBLE BOY! I SPENT HIS ENTIRE LIFE TO MAKE HIM INTO A GIRL! YET NOTHING EVER WORKED! BECAUSE HE'S SUCH A LITTLE--" My mouth was covered by a hand.

I felt scared, I glanced up to see scary eyes starring down at me. A demonising grin, spearing me through my heart.

"SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE! YOU REALLY THINK IT'S NAGISAS FAULT THAT YOUR SUCH A FUCKING PRAT?! YOU THINK IT'S NAGISAS FAULT THAT HIS MOTHER IS A SAD, SHALLOW, LOW , DEMON OF A HUMAN! BE LUCKY IT'S ME PUTTING YOUR LIGHTS OUT AND NOT YOUR OWN SON WATCHING YOUR BLOODY CORPSE GET DRAGGED AWAY!"

"AHHHHHHH!" I continued screaming, as he began stabbing body of my legs in random places.

He did it all with a giant craze smile on his face...

(Karmas pov)

My minds going blank, I can't think clearly. I'm drowning in my own bloodlust, I'm loosing myself.