How dare you!

Chapter may have alot of gore and like some mind fuck.

(Kayanos pov)

What's this feeling? I feel something ripping through my arm.

I opened my eyes, immediately trying to yank my limp arm up.

"Morning princess" I was greeted by a smirking Karma.

"K-karma!?" I jumped a little, noticing my arm covered in blood.

"You've been asleep for sometime." He brushed his hand across my neck. "You have bruises all over here from where I strangled you." He smirked then standing, clutching a knife in his hand. That same crimson colour was smeared all over it.

"W-what did you do?!"

"I only cut you. I haven't really done anything yet." He sat in the corner, swipping the blade across his tounge licking the blood covered knife.

I lowered my head in sadness and defeat. There's only one reason a teenage boy would kidnap a cute girl like me.
"Your such a creep! Go on then! Rape me! But don't think I won't tell the cops!"

He starred at me blankly.
"Why in the world would I Rape you?!" He said abruptly. He stood up with the knife and walked back over to me.

"W-what?! B-because your a boy! You kidnapped a teenage girl and tied her up! W-hy wouldn't you rape me?!"

He starred at me again, before laughing histeraclly.
"Sorry Vegetable head, I don't exactly bat for that team if you get what I'm sayin'" He winked before pulling out a box from under the table of the room we were in.

I thought for a moment, before gasping dramatically.
"Your gay?!" I loudly questioned as he turned to face me once again.

"Not exactly. But I'm definitely not into girls. I am into a certain bluenette however, you might know him."

"Y-you mean nagis-"

"Don't you dare say his name!" He yelled, coming up to me, swipping the knife across my lips. "His name doesn't deserve to pass through your disgusting mouth." He stepped back again.

I could barley talk out of disgust from the blood all over my mouth.
"W-what are you going to do..." I began shaking, hearing the metal cuffs clink against my bones.

"Oh, isn't that obvious." He approched me with a cloth. "I'm going to kill you" He suddenly stuffed the cloth into my mouth, it's fumes making my head go numb. I was still awake, but my nerves were numb. "It would be fun to hear your screams-- but unfortunately my neighbours might hear and call the police so...best to be safe." He began un - buttoning my shirt so he could see my stomach. That was his canvas as he slashed the knife every-wich way. I could plainly see my porseline skin being shredded to pieces and the ruby red liquid coating the knife.

I wanted to scream, but I couldn't.  My body wouldn't let me. It just lay their limp.

Then he moved downward to my thigh. He lifted my skirt a little, guiding the blade deep into my thigh.

My blood dropped on the floor, it looked so disgusting I could vomit.

I quickly shut my eyes, hoping to wake up from this nightmare, until I finally chocked.

"See, and know I just drag the knife across your throat." I felt the knife it through my neck, my breath quickly escaping me. My body tensed as I tryed to gasp for air, finally falling limp as my last heartbeat struck.

(Karmas pov)

"And their we have it, a make shift suicide." I stood up leaving the knife hanging from her throat. "Now we just gotta place you in your room and everyone will think you killed your self." I lent down, taking of her shoes.

Around about 1am, I made my way to her home and placed her messily on her bed. I placed her shoes by her bed, and began looking around her room.

I then found a picture of her and Nagi.
I grabbed the photo and ripped it in half displaying only Nagisa. I then pulled out a lighter, igniting her half of the picture.

I laughed a little before loitering over her dead rotting corpse.

"Nobody is aloud to love MY nagisa except me." And with that I left her home. I burnt the clothes I was wearing, and the gloves, and ran myself a bath after I cleaned up the mess in my room.

I lay down in the bath, as my mind spread across to Nagisa.

What would he reaction be when they found Kayano? Will he be sad? Non-chalant? Happy? No he's to nice to be happy about her death. Angry? Suspecting?

I went all the way under the water continuesly thinking about what I had just done. Eventually I let my breath go still remaining below the surface.

My heart rate slowed down instantly, and it felt like I was drowning,  evidentially I was. Just as I felt like I was going to die, I sprung my head up panting heavily.

Such a nice feeling. Feeling like your life will end at any moment. It's such a thrill, feeling on the edge. As my breathing calmed down as did my heart rate, no longer rapidly beating.

I stood out the bath, grabbing a towel and wrapping it around myself.

It was about 6am at this point, I hadn't realised how long I had been in the bath, my fingers where all proony.

Then my phone buzzed. It was a Snapchat from Nagisa.

I blushed at the image as he sent a message

'Gonna wear that jacket you gave me, it's chilly today. 😊'

I smirked at the photo and went to send one back. I lay on my back, and put an anti sensei knife in my mouth. I used one the the filters to make it look like I was underwater.

 I used one the the filters to make it look like I was underwater

'That's cool. See ya at school!'

He left me on read for 5 minutes, then text me again.

'W-wheres your shirt?!'

'I just got out of the bath-'

'Oh...okay...w-wait to walk to school together?'

'Sure'

I smiled putting my phone down. I then began getting changed.

1031 words, not including this. Okay so Kayanos dead, thank god. I really hate that moldy jello looking ass. Uh so yeah...sorry for the amount of gore in this, my aim is to mentally fuck up whoever reads this story. Am I doing well so far?! It gets worse trust me!