The Pervert at the Mall

Hailey suggested we go to the mall, Bekah said she needed to get new clothes anyway. Niall didn’t give a shit. Zayn agreed with pretty much everything Hailey said because he was a slave of love or some shit like that. Ashton wanted to get a new pair of shoes. Mikey said he’d rather return to classes. Hmm smart move there Michael. Michael climbed into his silver car, I don’t really know cars so no judging. Hailey and Zayn climbed into a red Mustang, okay I know some cars. I looked at Bekah.

“I came here with Niall, I mean like I drove, but he came with.” She tried her best to explain.

‘’I was just wondering if I could get a ride with you to the mall?” I giggled.

“Oh, yea you sure can.” She smiled. It was a cheeky adorable smile.

“Does that disgusting mongrel have to ride with us, can’t she ride with Hailey and Zayn?” Niall complained.

“Oh shut the fuck up Nialler. Sammi is the funny, cute, and smartest girl you’ll ever meet.”

“I doubt that highly.” Niall rolled his eyes.

“Sam!” Someone yelled behind me as I started to climb in the car.

“Sam here’s Spirit’s car seat.” Michael heaved.

“Oh thanks, I was, honestly, quite afraid to hold her on the car ride to the mall.” I confessed.

“Well, I don’t see how on earth I would drive over here with an unconscious you and a baby in my arms.” He half laughed.

“Well thank you Michael.’ I smiled and took the car seat. I placed it on the ground and then strapped Spirit into it. “There we go” I stood up and surprised Michael with a hug.

“Sammi if you don’t mind we are going to take a detour and pick up my friend Calum.” Bekah smiled back at me as I hooked Spirits car seat into the car.

“Of course I don’t mind.” I smiled.

“Well you didn’t really have a choice any way.” She laughed. The passenger window was open and Niall was talking to Michael and he looked worried. Then Ashton appeared.

“Shot gun!” Ashton yelled then started for Bekah’s car.

“Oh no you don’t.” Niall yelled and raced to the passenger side of the vehicle.

I was sitting behind the passenger seat of the car. I watch as they raced like two little kids to the car. Ashton ended up winning. I was beginning to think that Ashton had developed a crush on Bekah. Was I the only one? Niall ran around the front of the car he opened the door and rolled his eyes. Then we were on our way to Calum’s house. The ride was noisy in the beginning but grew quieter.

“Hey Bekah I have a question.” I spoke in the silence of the car. Even Spirit was quiet.

“Go ahead, Sammi” She said.

“Where is Calum going to go?” I asked, I’d been trying to figure it out for the majority of the ride.

“Hmm, either he or Niall are going to have to climb into the trunk. Either that or sit on each other’s laps.” She replied.

“Why do you care?” Niall asked.

“Why do you care that I care?” I shot back.

“Who said I care that you care?” He asked cocking an eyebrow.

“The fact that you asked why I care said that you care.” I smirked.

“Maybe the reason I asked was because I’m curious as to why you care about the comfort of someone who met once. Not because I care that you care.” He fired back.