Unexpected Mother

I woke up with someone’s hot breath in my face and giggling. I opened my eyes, but I couldn’t see straight. Everything was blurry. So blurry. I blink a couple times, only to cause my eyes to start watering. I rubbed them, just as a waking toddler would, only to find it was still dark. My eyes adjusted to the lighting or I should say darkness. The person whose breath had awaken me from my slumber was… Niall. But why of course it was him. Although I thought I had slept long enough that they would already be at the party I guess I didn’t. I mean it was like 8:47 when I fell asleep. They probably came back stoned, drunk or whatever they did at Niall’s party.

“What do you want?” I asked angrily, but I got no answer.

I looked back at him and he was asleep. As for the giggling it was Bekah on Skype. I rolled my eyes and propped myself on my elbows.  2:58 a.m. Oh my fucking Lord. I only got seven hours. I mean sure the recommended is eight, but the sleeping rules don’t apply on the fucking weekend. I plopped down back on the mattress causing it to bounce a little, yet Niall didn’t so much as flinch. I wasn’t going to sleep on the floor either. I turned so now my back was facing Niall. I pulled the blanket up almost smacking myself in the face.  I mean sure I didn’t want to sleep in the same bed as Niall, but then again I didn’t want to sleep on the floor. The thin grey carpet being the only thing separating me from the cold, hard, and uncomfortable cement floor.

Bekah was laughing her head off and I couldn’t figure out why. She had some white headphones in. She saw me looking at her from the corner of her eyes and gave me a warm yet small smile. She started laughing again, turning her attention back to the screen. Bekah hadn’t said one word. She just kept laughing. I could not sleep with her laugh that obnoxiously. Still laughing she managed to say that she had to go.

“Sorry about that.” She panted holding her stomach.

“It’s okay. Why did he decide to sleep next to me?” I asked ignorantly.

“Oh. Mikey was in his bed and doesn’t share what so ever. I mean god forbid it’s not illegal.” she giggled.” I didn’t feel comfortable with him sleeping in my bed, your bed, either.  He didn’t want to sleep on the floor, so he slept next to you.”

“Oh. I guess that makes sense.” I said.

“Who were you talking to?” I asked politely.

“Oh our friend Louis.” She replied talking about her and Niall.

“Sounds like a funny guy.” I nodded. I began to yawn and it was becoming awfully hard to keep my eyes open.

“He is. He’s hilarious.  Are you alright?” She asked. My eyes were watering. From the powerful yawns

“Yeah. Sometimes when I yawn my eyes water.” I confirmed. “How was the party?”

“It was super fun. I wish you would have come. We had to leave early because Niall started picking fights.” She rolled her eyes.

I had been listening as she described the events of the usual and not unexpected party. But her words were getting more and more slurred as I fell into my deep slumber. Finally I couldn’t hear her and all I could see was black.