🔱I🔱

Hinata's Pov

Crashing of vases amd wine bottles, sound of a whip spanking it, and a piercing scream- oh wait that's me. I'm Hinata. I'm 15 years old and being abused by my father at home and being bullied at school. And-

"WAKE UP YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT!" I sit up and hug my knees while crying "Father please don't do thi-" he cut me off "Ooh I am not going to spank you." He paused. "We're going to have a little fun instead." He finished. He smiled like a psychopath and went near me. "Please don- *cough*" he punch me to my throat then he hold my two hands and pinned me to bed with his one hand.

Then he placed his other hand to my chest and massaged it. I cry and cry until I found a courage to kick him hard to the guts and ran away.

I ran into the city. I ran and ran until I buped ito beautiful ladies. "Oh my gosh are you ok?" Tha lady said. And they pull me up but I black out.

I woke up only to see the two persons I saw earlier. "Hi I am Ema this is my mom Miwa. How are you?" The young lady ask " *crack*" I tried to speak but I remember that my father punched my throat. "You can't speak yet?" They ask and I nodded. So the pull out a paper and pen and let me write about what happen and who am I.

I wrote:
I am Hinata. The scars and bruises were made by my father and my bullies at school. I am 15 and I study in Meiji University and I ran away from my father cause he is trying to sexually harassed me.

As I write the letters I am tearing up. They gasped while reading the letter. They hugged me and I cried louder. No one hugged me before.

Then suddenly there's a knock on my door and opened it a tall man with brown hair and brown eyes walking towards us.
"Mother what is her name?" The man ask probably a doctor because of the coat. "Her name is Hinata." Miwa-san said "Last name?" The doctor ask. I shook my head "I guess she don't have one." Ema-san said and I nodded my haid. "Poor girl." Miwa-san said. "Okay. So here are the results. She has a trauma because of what happened to her. And the bruises and wounds will heal in no time. " he said. "Hi I am Masaomi Asashina. First son of my mother Miwa-san. Nice to meet you." He reach out for his hand. I was scared at first and slowly shook it. Hec chuckled and pat my head.
" Dear after you recover your voice you can get out of here and you will stay at our house. And we will take care of the adoption papers. Okay?" Miwa-san said. I nodded and she bid goodbye.

Tsubaki's Pov
*phone vibrates*
Ohhh who could it be. I open my phone and saw my moms text. It says:

Tsubaki after three days your new sister is coming and when we came we will tell you the whole story why we adopt her okay? I already told the others. Bye. Love you.

Ooh new sister. Exiting. I ran down to the living room and ask them if they got the text. And we're so exited for it. Whew new sister eh? Get ready for me.

Three days after

Hinata's Pov
Today is the day that I can finally speak. Miwa-san was helping me to fix me.
"Miwa-san t-thank y-you for a-adopting
m-me." I said. "Your welcome and please call me Mom." She said "O-okay, m-mom" I said. She giggled and Masaomi-san came to tell that the car is here. Me and Masaomi san is at the back of the car while mom is in the passenger seat. I'm getting scared what if they don't like me? What if they hate me. I accidentally clutched on Masaomi's sleeves and he look at me. "Don't worry they'll like you." He smiled.

Hi guys! Thank you for reading and also sorry if you notice any wrong words and grammar. Thank you very much and also I will always publish every Saturday and write the whole week or maybe Wednesday to Friday so yeah thank you so much.
You can ask anything about me thank you.