"She's no one"

Chapter 14

"Ugh.. well then.. tell me again why you reject me? This time i want honest answer" Sena groan stomping her feet as well, as she tightly held the water bottle on her hand.

"Because..." Seongwoo somehow bent down on her level. And now he's quite close to Sena's face making her start to nervous all of sudden.

"I don't like loud girl. They're so irritating. Just like you" He then poke Sena's head.

Suddenly there's an awkward cough can be heard. Both of them look over a certain direction.

"Uh i guess the ten minutes long is done" She stand up while rubbing the back of her neck.

"Seongwoo-ya the guys are waiting for us at the main gate" Daniel eyes Seongwoo then to the red cheeks Sena.

Since Seongwoo bent down at her level just now, her cheeks still pink in color. Daniel sense there's something fishy with the two. He proudly smirk at Seongwoo but the guy just roll his eyes at Daniel's act.

"Then i'll go first" Sena suddenly becomes so shy to the point that she wants to hide herself rightnow.

The two guy that openly watching her movement didn't say anything. Sena already a feet next to Daniel when she remember something. She turn backwards, face Seongwoo that still standing beside the bench.

"You know what? You're so easy to fool. I'm breaking my promises. See you tomorrow president!" Sena chants again to annoy Seongwoo.

This time Seongwoo didn't react. He just watch her running all the way to the pathway. When his eyes landed on Daniel, it was when he start to walk to him.

"So i guess the rumor is true this time?" Daniel smirk as he place his arm on Seongwoo's shoulder.

"What rumor are you talking about?" Seongwoo sounds uninterested because he know Daniel too well. He knew Daniel's mouth work.

"About you having some cute moments with her today?" Daniel teasing him.

"There's no such things happen" He retort as they walked back to the school gate where their friends were.

"Then what are you two doing just now? If you say you standing really close to her face and do nothing, i wouldn't believe" Daniel smirk.

Seongwoo didn't answer. He's too tired to explain anything.

By the time they arrived at the school gate, his friends already wooed him. Of course they would tease him as well. Daniel's mouth. You should never trust them.

"A minute ago there's someone walks from the school garden pathway and now our president here also coming from the same direction?" Jaehwan and Sungwoon start to bump fist each other.

"So what are you guys doing there after school hour? I know the school garden is nice and all, but don't you think the janitors and teachers might caught you do some naughty moment there?" Sungwoon said making the other tease even more.

"Cut the crap" Seongwoo lightly punch Sungwoon's stomach.

"So the little fight moment is a just an act that you guys pull to cover your forbidden relationship or what?" Jisung ask making the guys laugh like there's no tomorrow.

"I'm so done with you guys. i want to go home now. i have no energy left"

In home, Seongwoo went downstairs after taking his shower.

"Seongwoo-ah eomma say that you must not taking anything before dinner time. Of course no instant noodle" Sujin reminds him.

Seongwoo heaved a sigh. At this house, he's now even forbid from having his own meal?