Han Sena who?

Chapter Seven

Its a lunch time and Seongwoo eat lunch with his friend. As usual Daniel sat beside him.

"I swear she just get mad for no reason. I was literally looking on the girl's phone since she's playing a game. I swear I wasn't looking at her breast"  His friend Seokmin continue yapping about a recent fight with his girlfriend.

Seongwoo on the other hand sat silently there, one hand holding the dumpling, and his notebook on another one. Its a lunch time yet he still need to sketch some ideas about the upcoming project in his school.

"But the question is does this girl have a nice breast?" His other friend Junghoon asks and that's when their friends starts to cheer.

" Well.. you could say that but that's not the point here" Seokmin defend right away with his growing smile.

"Even if i checking out girl, shoudn't Herin proud that she has me? I choose her. And in my eyes, she's still the pretiest. Checking out girls is not a big deal. It's not like i'll cheat behind her. Woman bodies is a piece of art. none can't help it" Seokmin explain.

That's when Seongwoo looked up from his notebook.

"And you're a piece of crap" He blurts out making the other guys boo at Seokmin between their laughter.

"Yah! Just stay out of it if you don't have any nice thing to say to me. You don't understand. You never dated anyone before" Seokmin glare while complaining to Seongwoo.

"You deserve to be trashed because you're a trash for acting in such thing. Woman are not toys where you can just pick out whichever look enticing in your eyes then later on get tired of it and change it all again. Again they're not toys that you can play with all of them at the same time since you can't choose which is the best one for you. Yes i'm not dating anyone before but at least i'm not a piece of crap. I have high self respect and i don't need to varifiy my manhood by screwing and checking out girls" Seongwoo rants in one go, putting back a calm expression before looking back down in his notebook.

"I'm not screwing girls though" Daniel joked as the other guys didn't blink at all after Seongwoo sudden burst.

"You don't but you accept every girls who confess to you. There's a word who called NO but you never use it. You say YES to everyone then weeks later you'll realize they don't fit you, you dump them right away. Am i right Mr.Nice, Kang Daniel ?" He replied without any pause.

Different with Seongwoo, Daniel known for his uncounted relationship.

"The last time i had girlfriend.. she's the one who dumped me." Daniel defends himself with a pout.

"That's because she caught you accepting another confession. Get yourself together please" Seongwoo answer right away making the other burst out laugher at how unfiltered he is.

"Aishh no wonder you're the president. You're so good at trashing people with you dirty mouth" Daniel joked then put his unfinished dumpling on Seongwoo's mouth.

If someone mistake this scene, they would look endenieable intimate.

"Ohh by the way, did you met Hanse? I mean Han Sena, a girl with long and sliky black hair from my class yesterday? I've seen her wandered outside our meeting conference after school. She kept asking me when you'll finish your paperwork." Jaehwan who currently eating his sandwich ask while wiggling his brow when Seongwoo couldn't recognize her nickname since only her classmates call her that way.

"Han Sena? Han Sena who?" Lai Kuan Lin who just join the table, ask right away as his hands busy unwrapping the sandwich that he bought.

"What is going on here? Do you guys secretly has something behind us?" Sungwoon teased making the other guys cheer as well.

"I get tired of confession. I just want a normal school life. Can you not provoke her and make everything worse for me ?" Seongwoo requests at Jaehwan while closing his notebook.

"But dude, she's so cool and pretty too. seems like a good match. what did she said to you?" Daniel ask while grinning.

The other guys looks at Seongwoo at sudden interest on the topic they discuss.

'"She said she likes me" Seongwoo answer with straight face.

"What?!" All of them answer in chorus.

"But wants to be my friend" Seongwoo continue without normal people expression.

"Woahh woahh hold up.. stay as friend? Not girlfriend?" Sungwoon bewilderment at Seongwoo's answer.

"So she confessed that she likes you but only wants to stay as your friend?" Seokmin confirm what he has heard.

Seongwoo nodded his head while finishing his last dumpling.

"So what did you say then?" It's Daniel turn to ask.

"I don't say anything. I went home." Seongwoo answer nonchanlantly.

"So you reject her?" Sungwoon eyeing him. As much as he wants to understand Seongwoo's behavior, he just can't and will gave up eventually.

Seongwoo just nodded his head as an answer.

"Why did you reject her?" Jaehwan groan in frustration.

"Yeah.. all she wants is just to be your friend nothing more than that. you seriously need opposite gender friend beside you" Daniel heaved sigh.

The other are all agree with Daniel's word. Its true that Seongwoo popular among female students for his gentle though he don't really interact well with them all.

And gossip is flying around that him being gay. Aside from his close friend, the other student believe in those rumors. With the fact that he looks so comfortable with guys more and specifically only with Daniel around, students mistook Seongwoo got something mutual for him though Daniel got himself girlfriend.

Hearing his close friend grumble he looks at them with confussion. Its not new that Seongwoo reject girls that confessed their feelings to him. So what's the point of questioning his personal life now?

"Because the word like and friends doesn't fit to stand on the same sentence"

He replied before standing up, to proceed his student council work.

"He basically just reject everyone. I bet he'll die single" Jaehwan laugh while the others just shake their head.

"Nope.. Han Sena.. this girl will change everything he said before" Daniel mutter while looking at his bestfriend back that already leaving the cafeteria.

...

ps: Sena confessed but Seongwoo reject her? Why?