"Ten minutes" (2)

Chapter 13

"So what now?" Seongwoo looks down at the small Sena as she struggle to open the bottle cap.

"Do you have any sibling?" Sena casually ask.

"One older sister" He briefly answer.

"Ohh that's good. I used to have one too, but too bad we lost her when we're kids and my parents divorce so i don't think to have chances of me getting sibling. My mom is just super busy with her work now. She doesn't plan to remarry and my dad died last year" Sena tell her own story chile chuckling.

Seongwoo gulp while looking away, trying his best not to affected by her story. But the more he try to ignore, the more his eyes landed on her.

He pursed his lip before grab the water bottle from Sena's hand and open it for her. Eventhough his action is a bit rough for Sena, but she couldn's help but to smile dumbly.

He handed it back seconds later.

"No it's for you" Sena lightly push his hand back.

"I don't want to accept anything from you" He responded.

Is that mean you don't want to accept my heart as well?

Sena pretend to not hear him and just close the bottle cap again.

"Hm don't you like this? Birds chirping  and plants everywhere?" She ask while looking at the sky.

"So your mom raised you alone?" Seongwoo hesitantly glance at her. His mouth just couldn't able to hold it.

"Yes" Sena answer right away, giving him a light smile.

Seongwoo clears his throat while looking away. His feet unknowingly moved closer to her at the bench.

"Six minutes left" He announces as his eyes glances at his wrist watch.

"Why is it so fastㅡugh" Sena groan.

"Um...what else... what is your favourite color?" Sena start asking randomly.

"Black" He boredly answer.

"It is a shade not a color" Sena retort.

"I don't care"

"Why you reject me to be your friend?" Sena ask nervously.

"Because i don't want you to be my friend" Seongwoo briefly answer as he cross his arm across his shoulder.

Is that mean he wants me to be more than his friend? Ughhh get back to your sense Sena! Stop dreaming! You have no chance when there's Daniel.

"Hm. But i thought at least we could be friend. I'm nice though" Sena told.

"Don't ever joke about you being nice" Seongwoo rolls his eyes.

"Can you give me your phone number?" Sena somehow hope a little.

"Are you crazy? Why would i" Seongwoo let out his sarcastically laugh.

He is so different from the first time she met him. It is like 180° different from his student council image that he usually show to everyone else.

"Then i'm going to send spam messages everyday to your student council board" She threaten.

"I can always just delete it right away" Seongwoo glances at his wrist watch again.

"Two minutes more" He pronounce.

"Ugh.. well then.. tell me again why you reject me? This time i want honest answer" Sena groan stomping her feet as well, as she tightly held the water bottle on her hand.

"Because..." Seongwoo somehow bent down on her level. And now he's quite close to Sena's face making her start to nervous all of sudden.

"I don't like loud girl. They're so irritating. Just like you" He then poke Sena's head.

Suddenly there's an awkward cough can be heard.

...

ps: who is it? Short update.