Prologue

° Bangtan's pov °

" Jin hyung! "

"What? "

" when are we going to eat? I'm starving after practicing! "

Kim Taehyung, pouts as he points to his tummy that's been asking for food. The person besides him nods and looks at their hyung with puppy eyes.

" Jin hyung go cook. I'm hungry "

Jin glares at Yoongi, who just got out of his room. He sighs and walks to the kitchen to cook.

Taehyung and Jungkook, the one that made puppy eyes made their infamous hand shake to celebrate their victory.

While Yoongi looks at them both weirdly, Hoseok enters the living rooms with hands full of ice cream.

Immediately all members were magically appears and took all ice cream but the angel, Jimin left his hyung a chocolate ice cream.

" I thought you were going to cook hyung "

Namjoon asks his boyfriend. Yes you read it right. They have been dating for a year after Namjoon accidentally broke Jin's present for him.

" I'm lazy bitch "

" someone is on her period today. "

You don't even have to know who said that. Jin rolled his eyes and goes yo his boyfriend for a cuddle.

" Jimin why are you so quiet today? Stop looking at your phone "

Jimin, the bubbly one is unusually quiet today. He glares at the youngest and continues to look at his phone.

" Atleast use honorifics idiot.I'm still your hyung even if I'm shorter"

He mumbles the last part, unfortunately all the members burst out laughing at Jimin's confessions.

" fuck y'all "

" looks like someone has their period too. "

They went laughing again with Jin's infamous laugh.

"By the way, hyung what are you watching? "

Taehyung fixed his eyes onto Jimin's phone. Jimin quickly turn off his phone and hid it.

Jungkook tries to take it but Jimin immediately got up, resulting the maknae to hit his nose on the sofa.

" Yah I'm just reading webtoons! No need to kiss the sofa"

Jimin smirks at the poor maknae. He opens his phone and shows them a webtoon called ' Lookism ' as a proof.

"Psh I already read it. "

Yoongi took out his phone and opened the webtoon's app. He clicked on subscribe and chose Lookism.

"Wow hyung you're already on ep 58?"

Yoongi was having flashbacks to his interview on their run ep. "Min Suga. Genius. " He cringed at the memory.

Namjoon's phone accidentally slipped out of his hand causing it to hit Jin's face. Jin shrieks loudly and makes everyone cover their eyes.

After a long minutes of scolding Namjoon, Jin finally got a rest and decided to go to his room to read the webtoon they're talking about. He soon got addicted to it and slept late.

[ me be like : smh you're supposed to be the mom wtf]

Lol yeah that's the chapter. Its boring lol the real chapter will be release tomorrow I guess.

Happy late April fool I guess.

Hah bye