•Baby steps•

•Baby steps•                               Chapter 6 👑
👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣

This morning waking up, wasn't like other mornings. I was in a baby's crib with a diaper! It's definitely not something I'm use to, what happened to Kian not liking me? Now he wants me as his girlfriend that I said yes to, I know shocking and now I'm in a baby's room! And what's headspace? I took a look around the room I saw the changing table and a play pin, and a lot of teddy's I then looked at my diaper and it was wet, why would it be wet Ah this is confusing the door then opened and Kian came in with a smile. "Hey baby girl I see your awake." Baby girl? I guess that's a cute nickname he came up, picked me up taking me over to the changing table laying me down. "Let's see if little Layla has used her diaper." He says in a little kids voice, as my eyes go big he opened my legs undoing the diaper straps and pulled it off. "Awe good girl you used your diaper!" Oh god, hiding my face he chuckles potting the diaper in a little pink bin then kissing my forehead, he wipes me down then get a new diaper potting it on me and doing up the straps. "Are you hungry cupcake because daddy made you some eggs." My tummy growls, as I nod he smiled picking me up and potting me on his hip then taking me downstairs, he sits me in the stupid highchair then getting the eggs with milk in a little Baer cup. "Okay eat up then we need to have big girl chat with daddy." He says, as I frown but eat my eggs getting them everywhere and I had some of the milk, Kian smiled when I was down then took my plate away and picked me up out of the stupid highchair and took me over to the couch, then sat me down on his lap. " Layla baby girl you have to start letting me in and let me take control I'm the boss around here and you have to start using your words." "But I've never done this before why this kind of relationship?" "Because that's just who I am I'm a daddy Layla I'm not going to hurt you I want to take care of you make you feel free and you get me out of this." Looking down at my hands, Taking what he's saying all in. "I'll try." "Good see you'll be good at this Layla now I have some rules that need to be set in place so you'll know what you can and cannot do." He says, moving me around a bit as I nod. "1. You always respect daddy. 2. You must ALWAYS use your manners for everything. 3. Always be truthful and honest. 4. If your ever sad you must tell me straight away. 5. No potting yourself down I love you the way you are. 6. You must not yell towards daddy or punishment will be given. 7. If you are not feeling comfortable you must let me know. 8. Your bedtime will be have shows and bath's. 9. When we go out always wait for daddy and stay beside me at all times no running off. 10. Always do as told punishments are given if not. 11. No big girl words when in little space. 12. If you don't feel well let daddy take care of you."

Wow that's a lot of rules! Like how am I supposed to remember all of that, and I wonder what's the punishments and I guess saying 'daddy' will make him happy. "Daddy what's the punishments?" He smiled, I new it. "Well would you really like to know babe?" "Yes please daddy." "No TV time, time outs, soap in the mouth, going to bed without dinner, toys taken away for a week, spankings, no play time with daddy." "I'll big good daddy." He chuckles, ew soap in the mouth! No thanks I then lay against his chest as he pots his arms around me. "Babe my brother Baylis is coming over later today but right now it's nap time." Kian or should I say daddy says, as he got out with me still in his comfortable arms then taking us upstairs to my room laying me down in my cot, and potting my pacifier in my mouth. "See you soon beautiful." With that I let sleep take over.

Kian's POV
I think after having that talk with Layla, has really made Layla feel more comfortable with this lifestyle, and I'm definitely getting feelings for her and yes I do regret being an ass to her, but now she's my little girl and NOTHING will change that, I just hope that she will be best behaved when my brother comes, if she is then I'll take her out and get an ice cream I know she'll like that, and I was so happy that she used her diaper! Because it's not something easy to get use to, I also hope that Baylis will like Layla he's more of a strong, strict and a mean Dominant then my phone rings. "Hello?" "Hey it's me I'm on my way with Emma being a brat I have punished her could you also punish her maybe make her not so bratty." "Yah sure just come in when your here but be quite because Layla is asleep." "Okay thanks." I'm like a dad to Emma also a uncle so I can pretty much do whatever I want with her but I have to be strict with her because that's how Baylis is with her, going upstairs to Layla's room checking in I saw her sucking on her thumb and the pacifier beside her, she's so adorable I walked over taking her pacifier and potting it back in her mouth after taking her thumb out, I then left the room closing the door softly I'm actually happy that I have Layla as my little seriously she's really adorable at this, I guess thanking Conner would be a good idea but I'll do it at school tomorrow. "UNCLE KK." Emma yells from downstairs shit, I want downstairs. "Emma Layla is asleep upstairs inside voice!" I softly yell, she frowns then looking down at her feet. "Sowwy uncle KK." Baylis bro hugged me and I sent Emma upstairs to my room, after me following her shutting the door behind me. "Time for a punishment for being so bratty to daddy this morning and yelling downstairs." She gasped, as I sat down on the bed pulling Emma with me and over my knees. "Is it nice to be batty to your daddy Emma?" "No sir." "How many spanks do you deserve?" "20 sir." "Good girl." I say pulling her pants down and her diaper off, then rubbing her naked ass SMAK SMAK SMAK SMAK She cry's out, as I kept going until I got to 20 then sitting her up. "Thank you uncle KK I'm sorry." "Go downstairs and say sorry to Baylis missy." She nods, walking out of my room and going downstairs like asked to, as I huffed out I hope Layla is never bratty.