•Serious talk•

•Serious talk•                            Chapter 5 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

I feel bad for going over to Kian's yesterday, I didn't even ask him Conner just told me to and see what happens, I wish Conner never asked me to though because Kian probably really hates my guts right now. "Come on Layla get up for school." Mum says shutting the door, Mum works a lot now she's not really home anymore but I understand it will take her mind off of things, getting up for school and walking over to my walk in closet just picking out an oversized jump to pot on, then getting my phone and bag and going downstairs. "Lay I'm running late get to school love you." Mum says shutting the door behind her, wow! She's in a hurry. Getting myself an apple and going out the door, down the rode a came home from yesterday to get to school let's just hope Kian isn't at school today, when I got to school getting a coffee on the way I want to my locker, getting my books out for my classes today. "Layla we need to have a talk." I looked behind me, to see Kian Ah here we go. "Umm okay what about?" "I'm not talking here let's go to the coffee shop." "But what about-." I was stoped with Kian's hand over my mouth, wtf. "Shhh keep your mouth shut understand?" Nodding my head, he smiles removing his hand from my mouth. "Good girl now let's go." He says taking my hand in his, pulling me along with him out of school and over to his car pushed me in closing my door, then getting himself in and taking off not saying anything. Ah my mum is so going to kill me for skipping school but it's Kian's ida! When we pulled up in front of what looks like a coffee shop he looks at me. "Don't move." He says, getting out why is he so mean? He came around to my side opening the door pulling me out by my arm, and not a nice way pulling me along with him into the coffee shop then making me sit down, as he dose the same afterwards. "Layla I like you a lot your everything but I didn't like you because you are new I hate new people." "Why your like a bully Kian I moved her for a reason." "And what reason is that?" I stop and looked at my fingertip, what if he laughed or won't care and stop talking to me and tell the others to stop talking to me maybe worse. "Answer me Layla." "Because my dad left my mum and I with nothing Kian so we moved here for a new start Mum looked at the school just for me." He huffed out, well at least he didn't laugh or worse he just nods taking my hands in his big ones. "Okay sorry Layla look would you like to be my girlfriend? I'll look after you and take care of you." I smiled, Nodding he looked shocked, but smiled big. "But you have to call me daddy all the time and follow my rules if not you'll be punished oh!
And you'll be a baby age around 2-3 understand?" Wait what, is he joking because I'm so confused right now what kind of relationship is that?. "Umm I haven't done that before." "It's okay babe I'll show you and help you now let's take you back home get some stuff you need tell your mum then go back to mine I have a room already done up ready for you." "Okay." "Okay what?" "Umm Okay d-daddy." "Good girl." Kian or do I call him daddy now? Took me out to the car again but this time he pots me in the back then shuts the door, then he gets in and takes off. "Little girls don't sit in the front understand?" He asked keeping an eye on the rode at the same time. "Yes daddy." He nods with a smile, I think he's going to me strict and mean and rough with this daddy thing, I told him were my house was when he asked me then getting out for me saying I'm too little to do it on my own, and getting a bag of things also potting a note for my mum so she knows, he came back out with a little bag then pot it next to me in the back and got in then took off again. "Alrighty lets get you into a diaper when we get home." Kian says, what! A diaper is he serious!! No way nah huh I'm not having a diaper on.
When Kian stopped in front of his place, he got out then came around to my door and opened it getting me out, then I followed him to the front of the house going in after unlocking the door. I took a look around wow his place is really nice! Better then my place to be honest, Kian got my hand took me upstairs to a pink door. "This will be your room." He says, opening the door and walked us in. Seriously this is a baby's room, I looked at Kian confused he smiled. "Your going to be a baby Layla and soon you'll go into headspace." Umm yah okay I'm still confused, he took me over to what looks like a changing table and picked me up laying me down, he took my bottoms off and my underwear. "Hey! What the fuck!" I yell, he growls and slaps my ass. "Little girls don't speak like that!" He yells back, he got a diaper and lifted up my legs as I lay here not having fun at all! "There all done now nap time." I frown he pots a pacifier in my mouth, then took me over to a baby cot laying me down kissing my forehead. "Sweet dreams babe." With that I ended up falling asleep from a long day.