"stop laughing! It's not funny," Jungkook exclaimed,  yet he, himself was still grinning at Jimin.

While so,  Jungkook paid attention to Jimin's features.
He had a head of silver locks, which was thick and lustrous. His eyes were a mesmerising deep ocean blue, flecks of silvery light performed ballets throughout. His face was strong and defined, his features molded from granite. Jimin just had the kind of face that will stop you at your tracks,  staring at his cresent eye smiles,  Jungkook can't help but to blush.

At this time,  Jimin finally settled himself down and caught Jungkook who was staring at him all the time.

"what? Is there something on my face?" Jimin touched his own face,  almost like slapping himself.

"there's just something in my eyes.." Jungkook mumbled, almost audible.

"what is it?" Jimin scrutinized at Jungkook, trying to search for dirt that stuck in the younger's eyes. 

"something beautiful.." as if Jungkook was staring into space, yet all he does was just staring at the beautiful creature in front of him.

Jimin snorted, his mentality doesn't allow him to understand what Jungkook was trying to say, "so what now? Italian or Japanese?"

Jimin's all time high octave voice dragged Jungkook back to earth,  jolting him slightly, "uhm..I prefer Chinese cuisine?" he raised his brows,  nobody can blame him for having a crave for Chinese food as he had been staying in Singapore for five years, Chinese food has been accompanying him through those lonely nights. 

"sure! Let's go!" Jimin cheered, hand almost hitting Jungkook at the nose.

-
Jungkook sees at how Jimin gobbled down the food like a hungry ghost, "slow your ass down, geez.." he rested his chin on his hand as he has already filled up his stomach,  satisfied his taste buds. 

"do you khow hungry I'm? I havent eaten for the whole morning!" he complaint with his mouth full.

"what were you doing this whole fucking morning? Fucking pussies around?" Jungkook scoffed,  taking a sip of his ice lemonade.

Jimin rolled his eyes and throw a cherry tomato towards Jungkook,  hitting him on the chest, "mind your words,  giant monster.."

Jungkook chuckled a little, "then? Chasing after weird creatures, little monster?" he leaned forward and cupped his own cheeks while staring at Jimin who takes another bite of his herbal chicken.

"there's seriously nothing good coming out from your mouth, Jeon Jungkook." he paused, "I was running errands for Yes Jam Insurance,  they have some problems with those headache clients.." he explained. 

"hey little monster,  I was just wondering, why does your dad named his company 'Yes Jam'?" Jungkook asked out of curiosity, meanwhile trying to hold back his laughter upon mentioning that hilarious company name.

"I remembered my dad told me he used to have a friend calls Namjoon and when they're young, he keeps calling my dad 'No Jam', so I guess that's the origin of this name,"
Jimin swollowed his saliva.

Indeed a weird family. Jungkook thought to himself, but still nodded in understanding.

"so,  you have been helping out your father all these while?" Jungkook continued to throw questions at Jimin.

"uh-huh, after I left the university," Jimin wiped the residue left on the side of his mouth, "what about you?" he asked right before Jungkook says anything.

"I left to Singapore at the age of 18," Jungkook said,  but trying to avert his gaze from Jimin as he doesn't want to mention anything about Anastasia, she was his worst memory. 

Seems like Jimin has received the signal of Jungkook not wanting to say much about his life,  he quickly change the topic, "so have you decided what to wear to our merging ceremony?"

His question caught Jungkook off guard that he stared at the guy in front of him weirdly, "what kind of question is that?"

"dressing up is the best weapon to express your emotions, you know? I realized that your outfit are always black and white, which makes you look gloomy, you should try out some bright colours! Like me!" Jimin grinned,  eyes disappearing again. 

Jungkook maintain a straight face yet he was scanning his eyes on Jimin's outfit,  he was right.  Jimin looks cute bubbly and cute in these colours; like a fluff ball of sunshine.

A white graphic tee along with a red casual formal coat,  his hair falls against his forehead so effortlessly, covering partially of his brows. Not a tremendously fancy look but he looks good.

"don't try to change me," Jungkook cleared his throat

"I'm just stating the facts,  everything is up to you Jungkook." for the first time in forever,  Jimin for once addresses Jungkook by his name,  instead of weird nicknames or his full name, and Jungkook find it extremely odd yet so sexy.  In a nutshell,  he likes it. 

-
Jungkook and Jimin entered their company building, earning stares from the staffs who are walking passed them. Hundreds pairs of eyes fall on them, as if they are some sort of kpop stars.

The people bowed respectfully as they walked,  Jimin showed them his sunshine smile in return yet Jungkook just had his infamous poker face on.

"ah,  the assistant CEO is so cute,  I wanna pinch his cheeks~"

"CEO is so hot, his eyes are so captivating! He's the death of me..."

"Mr Park just smiled to me,  omoo!!"

Squeals could be heard throughout the place as Jimin and Jungkook walked in like kings, creating a crowd in the lobby of the building. 
As they entered the elevator, it was Jungkook and Jimin left in the place again.

This time, Jungkook spoke up, "you shouldn't be that friendly, you know?"

"why? It's my natural habitance Jungkook." Jimin tilted his head cutely while looking at Jungkook sideway.

"because people will fall for you easily, stupid."

The door of the elevator then glides open as it reached the top floor, and Jungkook was seen making his way back to his office.

Author's note:

Guess who's Jungkook's brother?

Comment and upvotes are appreciated (´∀`)♡