"Now you were saying what about a Jada?"

"Aint no a Jada Theo, you know damn well what Jada im talking about. Just come out and tell me you got a little shawty on the side." Folding my arms I could tell this was another argument, I wasn't really angry or anything. I feel like I'm prepared to hear anything even if it was going to be ugly.

"Well. After me and you broke up, I went out with my bro and we got drunk... I meet Jada at and one thing led to another and-"

"Jackass, you had sex with her didn't you. Men really don't be shit huh. Liv was right the first thing to breath in your face is your next victim, and you have the most nerve to still keep in contact with your little fuck buddy while fucking with me. EXCUSE YOURSELF, Im gone." I guess I wasn't ready. Watching him even try to tell me what went on I blew up, I didn't know the whole story and I didn't care either he could shove it up his ass and kiss me goodbye.

"Look at you. I didn't even get to finish and you ready to leave me. I ain't fuck no Jada, shawty is my cousin and I promised her and moms I'd do something for them and I forgot and came on the trip with you only telling moms where I was going and not her so she was short of tight with me." Looking at him he seemed sincere and I felt like stupid accusing him of something he didn't do.

"Well..shouldn't have told no story."

"Nah shawty, shouldn't have started assuming shit without letting me finish." Twisting my mouth to the side I snuggled up to his chest as he tried to push me off, I wasn't going to let him go so he might as well stop his attempts.

"Moe, get off me."

"No."

"Moenice, get off me."

"No, I love you."

"I ain't trying to hear that, get off me."

"No."starting to laugh he laid back, making me snack the side of my face on the bed. I had no choice but to get up cause he was crushing my arm with his heavy body.

"Yeah, don't feel to good to be trapped huh." Pulling my arm from under him I straddled him pretending to punch his face as he faked like it was actually hurting him.

"Come here." Flipping us over he picked me up slamming me back down not to hard, we were play fighting and giggling forgetting about anyone else. This was the stress free thing I was talking about and it felt great to be playing with someone that I can actually say I love.

"Now you love who?" Tickling me he knew I couldn't handle it, I squirmed all over the bed trying to get away from him as I laughed extra loud.

"Who do you love?"

"STOP!"

"Who d you love."

"YOU! Stoooop THEO!" Stopping he rolled over next to me snuggling his head into my neck.

"I know I was up when you said it...Theo...I love you." Kissing my cheek I smacked his chest getting up from where I was heading to the bathroom grabbing my toiletries.

Clown🤡: Let your little boyfriend know that he ain't getting away with that little sneak attack, have his men ready cause mine are.

Clown🤡: Also, I missed being in them guts. We should do it again soon.

Leaving the door open I heard my phone go off but I was too busy trying to be sexy on "accident" in this bathroom since I knew Theo could see me.

Watching him take a glance at my phone I turned around holding my breast with my hands trying to cover them up.

"Who's that?"

"Mom. She asked if you good."

"Tell her yeah and see you soon."nodding his head I knew my phone was already open so I knew he didn't have to use his finger print.

"Ight."

Walking back out the I had no shirt on and no bra but pants on, I totally forgot to wrap the towel around me as I went to get my shower cap.

Bending over to grab it out my bag he snuck up behind me, and one thing lead to another with us both in the shower.

"Hey, Liv. Me and Dom are going to his a spot for food, you want anything?" Covering my mouth Theo was deep in me and if I let a moan slip out Live would know exactly whats going on and I didn't need an audience.

"N-no, Liv I'm- ima good." Covering my mouth Theo was still going and I was trying to so hard not to scream out."

"Ight. Oh, yeah and Theo you good? Need anything?" My eyes widened at her comment and it made Theo stop what he was doing. I laughed hard and loud.

"Nah I'm good."

"Okay nasties." Laughing as she closed the door I looked at him with a smile of a little bit embarrassment. He just ignored it and kissed my lips before it became deep and we picked back up where we left off.

In this moment nothing felt more incredible than this and this was more of a stress reliever than that spa.

~*~*~*~*~*

Read, Comment, Vote

Rixy. B🍭