the story💚

💘Enjoy 😘

" so Pat how do you like your movie night " Ask Jp " action movies and horror " Say Pat " and you Sis " Ask Jp to his room mate sister " Horror of course and marvel like movie's and you Wade and Gar and Jp " romance and comedies and action " Say Jp " horror movie " Say Gar " comedi " Say Jp " cool " Say Nessy. Jp had a idea to do a movie night. Because he what to cheer up his friends. Pat with his ex-girlfriend. And Nessy with her mom's dead. So they go to Nessy's apartment. To watch the movie's. So first they record a new video . With the Game GANG BEATS.Pat is the purple bear. Gar is the blue Demon wolfie. Jp the striper Dino. Wade red seaty chicken. And Nessy the red demo wolfie . " get fucking rekt " Scream Nessy to Wade and knocked him out. Wade fell form the balloon (blimp). " Wow I didn't know Nessy is Dlive " Say Pat " We'll o have to say I love to watch his videos " Say Nessy " hahahaha " Say Jp . Then after nine minutes. Nessy won. And Pat become a little salty. Because he love Nessy and at the same time . He's sed . Because with his broke up period. " Pat what's up with ya " Ask Nessy worried " I'm going to feed Olivia see you Guys " Say Pat and disappear from the Skype. " poor Patrick " Say Nessy " I know. " Say Wade " Mk make him so broken " Say Gar " I know right. But I need to shop for tonight . Bye guys " Say Nessy. And go off Skype. And the group go there own lives. So Nessy go to the shop. And Pat and the others go edit the videos. 

✘Time skip in the evening ✘

Pat and the Gang goes to Nessy's apartment. Jp rings the bell. And Nessy open up the door. " hi boy's " Say Nessy and hug Pat first so tight . Until he become red " hi Nessy I've missed you " Say Pat " he don't forget wadey " Say Wade " of course not " Say Nessy and hug the rest of them " make your self at home " Say Nessy . And the gang sit down on her sofa. " drinks everyone " Say Nessy " coffee please " Say Pat " me too " Say Jp and Gar and Wade at the same time " Ok Pat will you help me " Ask Nessy " sure think Nessy "Say Pat  . And go with Nessy to her kitchen. To make some Coffee  for them. " so Pat how's your day Going " Ask Nessy " pretty good " Say Pat with a silly smile " no it's not because i see a fake smile Pat. Please Tell me what's going on " Say Nessy.  And look at him. With a Very Very VERY serious face. " ok THEN Nessy. You know i broke up with Marie. And she took my        Pokémon collection and my boss give me a break . Because I'm... Im... I'm Dealing with some... Some... Some d.. Depression. " Say Pat and cry . Nessy hug him  . " please don't cry Pat. " Say Nessy. And Pat hug her tight ." Thank you " Say Pat " no problem but why thank you " Say Nessy " for listing to me and hug me " Say Pat. " anytime Mister static " Say Nessy  . " is the coffee ready " Say Jp in the living room. " almost " Say Nessy and put the coffee in the cups. And go with Pat to their friends. " so there you go " Say Nessy and put the coffee on the tables. " thaaanks nesssssssyyyyy " Say Jp " no problem " Say Nessy and sit down on her chair. And skully jumps on her leg's. " how cute!  " Say Pat with a flirt gin on his face. " it's make me happy to see you happy Pat " Say Nessy ." No problem Nessy " Say Pat " aww BLOODYSTATIC away " Say Jp " FUCK YOU JEREMIAH " Say Nessy : i only wish he is my senpai : was Nessy Thinking. " yes Jp "Say Pat: come on Patrick. You just broke up with mk. Like three months.  But i feel my heart boiled up. When Nessy hug me and help me with my feelings. I think I'm actually in love with her. Ok Pat. You can do this. : was he thinking. " so what movie shall we Watch " Ask Wade " I've have TED with me you know that one with the talking bear " Say Jp " I don't like that movie Jp " Say Nessy " yes me too I don't like it " say Pat " shall we watch a movie. Ya know alone Nessy " Ask Pat " sure Pat " say Nessy. " I wanna watch ted with Gar and wade then " Say Jp " great " Say Gar "ok He Pat shall we Go to my room to watch A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET " say Nessy " sure Nessy " Say Pat. Then Pat and Nessy go upstairs. And nessy opens her room door. And Pat grap her hips and lift her princess Like. " PAT PLEASE PUT ME DOWN " say Nessy completely red " oke Mermaid " Say Pat And let her go . And Nessy put the DVD in . And lay down on her bed with Pat ." It's so romantic " Say Pat " yes Pat " Say Nessy " do you have a senpai Nessy " ask Pat " no and you. Have you a new kohai on your eye " ask Nessy " a little " Say Pat " so you do " Say Nessy " yes someone open my eye " Say Pat " cool so how " Say Nessy " I tell later " Say Pat " it's good Pat " Say Nessy. And they watch the movie. 

✘Time skip ✘

So it's late in the evening. And Gar Jp And Wade is asleep. Pat and Nessy . Are talking about movie's. But then. " So Pat how is your kohai " Ask Nessy . Pat look down at his leg's. And start to cry. Then Nessy hug him. " DON'T CRY PAT PLEASE. YOU CAN TELL ME . YOU KNOW I'VE BEEN THERE ALWAYS WITH YOU. " Say Nessy " Nessy...... I.. Need to let you know. You are the one who open my eye's ." Say Pat and look at Nessy's eye's. " I... I.. I did " Say Nessy " yes and. You know how my KOHAI IS " Say Pat " no idea " Say Nessy.  Then he kiss her on the Lips . Nessy looks surprise. And close her eye's. : wow his lips are so soft and warm. : was Nessy thinking. : o my God what in the actual fuck am i doing. Nessy will never forget me.: was Pat Thinking. 

◇Gar's point of the view ◇

" u o we watching a movie. But we're Pat And Nessy " Say Gar  .and go upstairs. And got to Nessy's room and open the door. " NESSY CAN WE GET SOME FOOD DOWNSTAIRS ....Pat Nessy o sorry for the bad timing. I'll go downstairs " say Gar . And close the door and go downstairs. " Sup Gar " Say Jp " I... I... I saw Pat and Nessy. Kissing " Say Gar " What cool " Say Jp " I know right Nessy opens his eye's ' " Say Jp and hug Gar. Gar become red. " Jeremiah I need to tell you something " Say Gar " me Too!" Say Jp " you go first ok " Say Gar " no you go ahead " Say Jp. " Jpar I kinda like you " Say Gar. Jp looks at him and kiss Gar. Then jp broke the kiss. And gar hug him " I love you too Jp " Say Gar " BLOODYSTATIC AND GAPW03 IS REAL " Say Jp. " yes " Say Gar 

◇Nessy's point of the view ◇

Because when Gar opens the door. Pat let go of Nessy's face. And become red in shame. when Gar goes away. Nessy look at Pat. " sorry Nessy I should not have kissed you " Say Pat " Patrick i love you too. So you are my link in my league of zalda " Say Nessy . And hug him " Nessy I'm so happy so you are my Kohai zalda " Say Pat " yes LINK SENAPI " say Nessy. " shall we tell to the friends " Say Pat " sure.. Babe " Say Pat " babe thanks Handsome man " Say Nessy. And go with her boyfriend downstairs. " HI GUYS " Say Nessy " HOI love bird's " Say Gar and Gar Jp's Hand " love bird's " Ask Wade " yes PAT AND I WE'RE LOVER'S " Say Pat with a big smile " and jp and i too " Say Gar " awwww so cute " Say Nessy and hug Pat. " so cute Nessy and Pat. Jp and Gar. Molly and Me. Everybody love each other " Say Wade. " let's go watch some movies " Say Nessy. And put  Suicide Squad on.  And sit down with her friends. " Pat you know what. I love you so much " Say Nessy. And Pat take off His gangar beenie . And put it on Nessy's head. " i love you too my little gangar " Say Pat. And kiss her. "THERE IS SOMETHING STATIC GOING ON " Say Gar and Jp " yes it is " Say Nessy . And watch the movie . With her friends and cherry fresh boyfriend....

💖The end💖

It's was so fun to make this fanfic. 
And I have you have fun we'll reading. Seee you NEXT FANFIC . DIKKE DOEI 😘😘😘