I shook my head, "you told her you were going to fuck me?" That statement alone stuck out to me when Kira told me the shit she was saying, it definitely made me laugh but Kira didn't find it funny.

Mink got wide eyed as she laughed, "your bitch a snitch. I only said that shit cause she kept trying me. I don't know what the fuck wrong with Kennedy. I don't know why she invited her anyways."

I laughed as I licked my lips. "But you said it?"

She laughed as she rolled her eyes, looking at me. "Yes Jodie, but I was just talking. There wasn't shit to it. Didn't mean none of it." I just looked at her before shaking my head and smiling "iight."

"So go ahead and get off your little high horse, not every girl wants to fuck you. I damn sure don't."

ImI laughed hard as hell. "What the fuck is funny?" She questioned as she pushed me and a small smile formed on her face. She stopped in front of me as we now stood in front of the building I was about to make my way into. "What's funny?" She repeated after I didn't respond.

"You!" I replied. She smacked her teeth. "Ain't shit funny but these hands going upside your head," as soon as she said it she lightly two pieced me and started running as I quickly took off after her. She was laughing as I caught her, pulling her from behind before turning her to face me. "Oh you think you slick?" I smiled as my arm was wrapped around her waist pushing her into me as she laughed with our faces inches apart.

"Think? Nigga I am." She smiled.

"That right?" My voice went low as my eyes went to her mouth before connecting them back with hers.
She smiled as her breathing slowed. "Yeah," she stated lowly as her gaze went to my lips before quickly going back to my eyes.

Our eyes connected just as my phone started ringing we both backed up from one another as I saw Aria calling. I knew it had to be two o'clock meaning I needed to be in class. I was honestly thankful for the interruption. "It's Aria," I stated, "let me get inside. I'll get at you later." She nodded turning around to walk away. I quickly made my way in shaking my head.

"Why she ain't come get it?" I questioned. Mink stopped looking around my room to look at me as she crossed her arms and a look of offense crossed her face. "Because I was already headed her way, is it a problem?"

I ignored her as I looked through my drawer for Aria's flash drive she had left when we did a project a couple of months ago. She hadn't needed it all this time but asked Mink to stop by here before coming to her place to get it because now she needed it. "I can't find that shit."

She turned, looking at me, "where's the last place you had it?"

"I thought I put it in this drawer but it's not in here."

"You probably ain't even looking like that," she sat her purse down and then made her way to where I was as she moved stuff around looking through the drawer.

I grabbed my book bag seeing if I ever placed it in there with the intent to give it to her and it was indeed in there. "Here," I reached out as she turned around taking it out of my hand.

She walked over to my desk placing it in her purse. "Thanks." She looked at me once she had it tucked away as she looked like she was in some kind of deep thought. I brought my eyebrows in. "What's up?"

She shook her head as to say nothing, quickly changing her facial expression! "I saw Mark the other day." She told me, she walked towards me as she took a seat on the end of my bed, her phone in her hand. "Have any of y'all talked to him?" I hadn't heard that name in a minute, "nahh, we actually haven't."

"Yeah I didn't think so he asked about everybody, well not Landon." That was no surprise, after him and Landon fought he stopped talking to everybody and even though he still went to the same school he avoided us at all costs. From what I knew he had a little shawty he was always booed up with, he was a lover boy so it fit him.

I shook my head, "I bet he didn't." My text tone went off causing us both to look at it as Kira's name popped up. I quickly averted my gaze to Mink seeing her roll her eyes causing me chuckle. She stood up, "now Jodie I don't know what type of girls you usually mess with but you can do better. And imma stress it every time."

I laughed. One thing I knew was that Kira was far from ugly so she couldn't be talking look wise. "Oh yeah, better like how?" I challenged. She shrugged as she headed towards her purse. "Just better than that."

"Like you?" I smiled as I crossed my arms. "I mean." She flipped her hair with a smile, "it doesn't get better than me."

I chuckled as she picked up her purse with her eyes on me, "now baby I'm out your league," she pointed at me as she continued "you ain't even got no cheese, maybe I'm just to G -"

"Okay Kodak," I laughed as I stood up She laughed, "but seriously." She stopped laughing. "Do better."

I walked towards her as I pulled her towards me, "she the best baby," I said with a smile as my arms rested on her shoulders. She quickly tried to move my arms causing me to laugh as she held a serious face. I pulled her into me closing any distance there was between us. "Chill out," I smiled as I looked down at her.

She rolled her eyes before connecting eyes with me, "you better stop pulling me so damn close to you." She took a step back but we were still close as our eyes danced around each other's face as silence overtook us. "You think you better for me?" I questioned as I broke the silence.

She chuckled, "why are you assuming I want you?" I laughed "so you don't?" She just looked at me as her eyes went to my lips. "Huh?" I asked as I moved closer to hers, reminding her that I asked a question.

She quickly shook her head no, not using her words "prove it," I went straight for her mouth but she quickly put her finger up, placing it on my lips as she closed her eyes, looking like she was trying to gain control over herself. "I don't do taken men Jodie," she said lowly.

I backed up from her, letting her go as I nodded my head. "Respect." She placed a hair behind her ear before looking up at me and then turning around to exit my room as she grabbed her purse. "If I was single?" I asked as she stopped in her tracks turning around. I didn't know why I was doing this with her but she truly sparked my interest.

"What about it?" She questioned.

"Would it have changed how that went?"

She chuckled as she looked at her phone, checking the time before looking back up at me and shrugging as she looked me up and down. "Can't say."

I looked her up and down too as I shook my head. Mink's body was perfect as hell. Shit, she was looking perfect as hell. She laughed causing me to connect eyes with her, "close your mouth and come lock your door."

I laughed too seeing as how I got caught openly admiring her like that. I walked behind her as I had my eyes glued on her ass. I'm telling you, her body was too perfect. I had to have her.

She unlocked the door, turning around to look at me before she opened the door. "Bye," she smiled.

"Imma make sure you make it to your car," I stated as I slid on the slides I had by the door. We both walked out. The sun was going down and she parked right in front of my building making her get to her car quickly. I watched with my hands in my pocket as she got in her car.

She quickly started her car driving off as I shook my head. It was something about her I couldn't shake and I ain't know where this shit was coming from.