Both girls were finished with their meals and I was dying to go home and rest. It will be an eventful night and I wanted to be well rested for my best friend's big night. I was elated for her. After all she's been through, Katelyn and her deserved nothing but happiness and I knew Maleek would do everything in his power to see that happen. We walked to the car and I put the shopping bags in the  trunk. I stropped both girls in their seat and I took my seat behind the wheel, five minutes later we arrived at the park just as i had promised, we got out and head straight for the slides. I took a seat on the park bench and turned my direction to where the girls are playing.

"If it isn't miss perfect, Sashree." I heard a familiar voice say as I turned to where it was coming from. "Bailey. What are you doing here." I asked as she took a seat beside me. " It's a free country. I can visit the park whenever I want." She said with a raised brow. I rolled my eyes at her as I replied. " I know that, but lets be honest here. Why are you you really here?."

"Feisty as always I see. It's none of your business." She replied with a smirk that brought chills down my spine. I felt a dip in my belly. Fear as if something was going to happen. I rest my hand on my stomach and she looked down. " Ahhh. I see you're pregnant. Perfect..how far along are you.?" She asked. "It's none of your business." I responded as I got off the bench. "I'd watch my tone if I were you." She said as she did just the same. I could sense she was up to something and I wasn't willing to sit around to find out what it was.

"Katelyn, Savannah. It's time to go." I called out as I walked over to the slides. "Katelyn, Savannah." I called out once more. Nothing. They were not there, they worn't answering. I looked around and they were no where to be found. I started to panic and decided to call Nathan to tell him what was happening. I took out my phone out of my pocket and started dialing his number but before I could do so, Bailey snatched it from my hands. "Hey! What the hell are you doing?! That's mine, give it back!." I shouted trying to get it from her. She laughed and walked away from me.

"Looking for these two?" She asked as I saw two muscular men walking towards a dark van with the two girls. "Hey! No! Stop!" I screamed as I ran in the their direction. Bailey grabbed and slammed me to the ground. I fell on my stomach and hit my head.

3 hours later

I woke up to my head pounding it was as if someone took an hammer and was hitting my skull. I opened my eyes slowly trying to adjust them to the light. I took in my surrounding and I realized I was in a cell. My right foot was chained and I could feel the metal burning my skin, all I could smell was urine and burned flesh. "Katelyn, Savannah." I screamed as I tried to break free from the restraint. "Mommy!" I heard Savannah cry out as I heard footsteps coming down the corridor. I got off the ground and ran towards the locked gate. "Savannah!" I called out and I saw her little body coming towards me. The gate was opened and she was shoved in. I hugged her and kissed her forehead.

"Where's Katelyn?" I asked the guard who closed the gate behind him. He chuckled and walked away without saying a word. "Where's Katelyn!" I screamed once more. No answer. This was bad, real bad. How can shopping with the girls turn into this? I cuddled my stomach as I remembered I was pregnant. 'What if I didn't see Nathan again? What if something bad happen to Katelyn? It would be my fault, she was with me. I could have done more to protect her. What if the kill her?' I thought to myself as tears streamed down my cheeks.

Bailey's POV

My plan was working out perfectly. I had her. Nevaeh's precious little girl. What is my plans for her? Oh, I could turn her into a sex slave, I could torture her by removing her nails one by one. I could starve her for a week or I could rip her throat out. I haven't decided as yet but those are good plans. Maleek did make me lose my son and I hated him for that. He could have saved him so why should I save his little princess? I was without a child, he should be too.