"Yes. What is your name." He harshly asked earning a glare from me.

"Ayano Uchiha."

"Uchiha? Hmm I thought there was only one survivor."

"Well there isn't. What is your name?" I asked.

"Gaara of the sand." His tone is so lonely. But I didn't bother to question it.

"Well nice to meet you Gaara." I say holding my hand out which he never took I sigh. "Well then I shall be going I need to train." I say walking away I can tell he was just staring at me. I ran back home to see balloon's outside my door. I groaned. "She better have not." I grunted hitting my head. I walk inside to see Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura and Kakashi standing there yelling 'surprise' when I walked in. "What are y'all doing here." I coldly hiss.

"WERE HERE FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY! BELIEVE IT!!" Naruto yelled which I smack him on the head.

"What did I say about yelling!" I growl sending him a glare.

"Ow Ayano-chan I'm sorry." He yelped rubbing his head.

"Well your here, you can know leave. I never celebrate my birthday." I bluntly say pushing them out.

"Bye Ayano-chan." Naruto said walking away. Then they all left I walked back inside to see five presents in the new table midnight bought. I see a all pink one that said from Sakura so I open it, to see it was a neckless with a blue dog paw.

The next was a orange one. "Of course Naruto's." It was a blue cloak with whites lines at the edge and a red tie so hot. Then there was a gray and green one I opened it to see it was a scroll about Uchihas. "Awesome." The next was a white one with a paw on it. On the inside I found a book that said INTO THE WILD aka warrior cats. "Oh I love these books." I dislike spottedleaf, and lionblaze. The last one was a all blue box with the uchiha crest on it. I open it to see a black neckless with the uchiha crest on the back I saw it say 'I love you Ayano.' I stared at it with a glare. I hate Sasuke right now, but since its a gift ill put it on.  I got up to go throw the boxes away to see a letter fall out. 'Meet me at the training grounds at midnight I need to speak to you.' It said, I turn it around to see it was from Sasuke I mentally sighed. I look at the clock 11:56 I start walking out to the training ground to see Sasuke looking at the moon.

"That moon." I say growling at it. It's the same moon as the night Itachi killed the Uchiha clan.

"Yea don't talk about it." He said back looking at me.

"What is it you wanted to talk about?" I asked annoyed crossing my arms.

"I didn't mean what I said last time I was just joking." He said walking over to me.

"I know. That was just your punishment for the bet I won." I say grinning under my mask he just sweatdrop. Only half is true, he really did piss me off.

"So wait your not mad at me?" He asked confused.

"No." I say plainly, not anymore at least.

"Ok I wanna ask you something else but it's just hard to say."

"Wow so much vocabulary." I say he sweatdropped again, but I just turned my back to him.  "Whatever choices you make in the past doesn't concern me. Sasuke." I say turning my head to him.

"Something will always concern you Ayano." He said fast coming to hug me.

I rolled my eyes. "Of course it does Sasuke." I sighing, while hugging him back. "Thanks for the gift."

---------------------------------------------

Kayla: I DONT OWN NARUTO JUST AYANO AND MIDNIGHT!!

Sasuke: I'm with Ayano the girl I love.

Ayano: And I'm with Sasuke the boy I love.

Kayla: Guys no lovey-dovy shit here or ill just break you two up!

Ayano/Sasuke: NO!!

Kayla: FINE ok. Naru-kun~

Naruto: Huh?

Kayla: I never got why you wear orange is it thug life or just you?

Naruto: Just me! Believe it!

Kayla: How fun lis-

Midnight: Well! PLZ COMMENT AND VOTE CYA!

Kayla: What the hell! (Cuts off).

(Well sorry that declaimer was boring sorry I took long I had to go off somewhere cya my fans ill try and update soon >.<)

.

.

.

.

.

Kayla_Uchiha~