The Quest

Kylie's pov:

After that night, my memories came back.

Camp, Piper, Annabeth, Percy, everyone, and...Nico.

I woke up and saw his arm around me. I jumped a little.

His eyes shot open. "W-what?? Oh, you ok??" He asked, looking at me.

I blinked. Everything that happened the day before flew back into my mind.

"N-Nico...."

"Yeah??"

"Everything just.....came back to me."

His face flew with different emotions, happiness, confusion, relief, and madness.

"Whoa...well that's good, right??" He pulled his arm away.

I felt hurt. "Yeah....the last time I really got to talk to you was...."

"At your party..." He finished.

I sighed. "I'm not dieing anymore...so that's good."

"Kylie....I was moving to fast....I'm sorry about how I left and didn't try to help you get your memories back. I should've helped, I sh-"

"Nico!!!" I pulled his chin, so he would look at me. "Nico, I forgive you. Stop saying sorry so we can get along with this stupid quest."

He nodded and stood, and helped me up.

"Where are we going??" He asked.

I remembered the dream I had. "My dad....he is in Texas....we have to defeat something for him and he said he will help."

Nico grabbed my hand. "Do you want to shadow travel??" He asked, not looking at me.

"Yeah...but if it's to much work then you don't have to."

He shook his head. "I'll be fine." He squeezed my hand and we disappeared into the shadows. My face felt like it was being ripped to pieces.

I screamed the whole time. Nico's hand was slipping away. I felt like he was going to leave me, I would be stuck in the shadows for all my life. Then he hugged me and I screamed a little quieter.

Finally, we got into light. I stumbled forward and fell.

"Kylie..." He fell as well. "Y-you ok??" He asked, breathing heavy.

"Nope....you ok??"

"Nope..."

I looked around. We were in front of a old, wreaked, barn.

"This place looks like a hurricane hit it..." I muttered.

We stood, wobbly, and walked inside. "Apollo??!!" I called out.

A growl was heard. Crap.

"This must be what we need to defeat...." Nico mumbled under his breath.

Dr. Thorn, as everyone knows him, came out behind a old hay stack.

Nico drew his sword. I got nothing.

"Soooo we kill him and your dad thing should help us??" Nico asked. I nodded.

"Then let's do this.." And he charged.

~~~~~~

"Nico!!!" I shouted. Nico kept swiping and stabbing at the monster.

The thing kept on step siding and throwing spikes. I knew I had to do something.

I looked around and bit my lip. I grabbed a old gardening tool and threw it at the monster. I got it to look at me. Crap.

I let myself run at the beast. Nico yelled for me to stop, I ignored him and kept running.

Spikes came at me, I ducked and slid under him. He started stomping, trying to step on me. I grabbed the gardening tool and stabbed its chest. The monster howled in pain and disappeared.

I breathed heavy. Nico walked over to me.

"Wow....that was really brave..." He smirked.

"I'm not even a freaking demigod!! Now," I stood and looked around. "Apollo!!??? I killed it!!!" I yelled out.

A teenage, looking boy, appeared in front of us.

"Hey Apollo...." Nico mumbled.

"Nico Di Angelo, long time no see," the god smirked. "Ah, yes, Kylie. I can help you....but...you have to do something's to proof yourself."

"Uh...I just killed that thing with a freaking gardening tool!!! I'm not even a dam demigod!!!!" I protested.

"Yes, well the thing is, I have to make you a demigod....that's what the put the cross to rest means. But, you have to show me you are worthy of being a demigod," Apollo explained.

"Wait....Apollo, if you make her a demigod then she can d-" Nico got cut off.

"Nico....I think you shouldn't finish that sentence...." Apollo growled.

"Wait...what was he going to say??!!" I yelled.

Apollo sighed. "There is a huge chance you can die...."

"And your ok with that??!!!"

"It's the only chance you have of living."

"Then make me a half-blood now!!"

"Like I said, you have to proof yourself."

"Ugh....I don't have time for this...."

The god took out a piece of paper. "Kill theses monsters and I will make you a demigod," with that, he disappeared.

--------------

I hope ya like it!!!

I don't think I will make another book, sorry D:

I have a reason!!! I will be making new books about demigods but I need help with ideas!!!

See ya later!!!

:)