The Real Chapter One

(Hey!! So, this story has a lot of people asking me to keep going, so I am. The last first chapter was written by my friend but this is me!! 😄 so enjoy!!)

It was right after summer when my life turned upside down.

I was already writing my first essay and the words started switching around. 'Καλια πς αμαζπνγ."' It started saying. Of course, I read it clearly. (Lol it says Kayla is amazing, THATS ME!!)

I don't know why it changed in my mind like that. But the teacher rang his stupid bell, that I wanted to smash into the stupid mans face, as a kid with black hair and bright green eyes stood awkwardly in front of the class.

"Everyone, this is our new student, Percy Jackson." The teacher said with his normal frown.

My face dropped. 'Percy Jackson.' I answer to the name more than my own.

"Now tell us a little about yourself." The language arts teacher said, writing something down in his notebook.

"I um...I came from New York and go to a summer camp every year." He said quickly.

My eyes widened and I had almost screamed. It's him, it's really him.

"Percy, go sit next to Taylor in the second row." The teacher ordered.

I felt bad for him, Taylor was the most annoying person I've have ever met. She wore tiny pigtails and always called out in class for some stupid reason.

"Hi!! I'm Taylor!!" She pretty much yelled. "I like your backpack, oh where do you go to camp?? Do you have a girlfriend?? Do you have friends yet?? Did you know there is cheeseburgers today for lunch??" She went on and on with questions. Percy sat there looking bored.

I could see his earbud up his sleeve and sense he was leaning on his hand, he was sticking it in his ear.

I couldn't move.

"Kylie, you okay??" Old of my friends asked.

"He...he's...he's real??..." I whispered.

-------