New Start

I was alive, but I couldn't move or see. I was pissed.

Nico was talking to me and saying that he feels like he needs to protect me. Aw.

"I think I like you back...but I can't say it to you." You just did, you idiot!!

"I'm hungry Piper..." He groaned.

"Then get some dam food!!" She told him.

"Can you get it?!?! Please???" Nico wined.

"Fine...." And I heard the door shut.

"Kylie....I think I'm liking you to fast....I need to get a bigger crush on you before we go out..." He whispered to me.

My eyes didn't want to open, so I tried to nod. Nothing.

I needed to go on my quest, that was the worst part. I needed to die. I needed to say "ok" to Nico. I wanted to live but I needed to die.

Nico's pov:

I was opening up. I needed to stop. Kylie was making me want to soften and talk more. No. I am the ghost king. I needed to leave for a while, I will when she wakes.

After three days, Chiron told me she needs to go on the quest in a week, when she is suppose to die.

They said the universe was just saying, "you have to die but I'm giving you a chance to defeat me!!"

I was planning to go to the underworld and stay with my dad for a few weeks.

I was in my room, and Percy came in. "Sup dude..."

"Not much...is she a-"

"Why would I know??" I asked.

"Well I thought you liked h-"

"I don't and wouldn't, so butt out," I said slamming the door in his face.

I needed to be like this. This is who I am. The son of Hades.

I leaned on my bed and pushed a piece of hair out of my face.

"Nico??" I sat up.

No one was at the door, and no one was in the room.

"Nico!!"

I looked around, who?? And what the hades??

A girl with black hair and a boy with dark brown stepped out of the shadows.

"I caught him..." The girl said, squeezing the boy's wrist.

"Who are you, exactly??" I asked.

"I'm Victoria...your sister...and this is monster, aka Bret, the son of idiots," the girl said.

"Why are you here??" I asked.

"Cause, this is my cabin," she said, pushing the boy out the door and locking it behind him.

"Do I know you??"

"Nope!!" She layed on a bed across from me and fell asleep.

What the hades??

~~~~~~~~

The next morning, Leo ran in my room.

"She's awake dude!!" He yelled.

"Would you shut it!!" Vic yelled.

Victoria was a dark looking person. Wearing ripped jeans and a skull shirt and a leather jacket. Her hair was short, black and uneven. No make up. She had on black hunting boots and about 10 skull rings and 60 freaking bracelets.