She stared at me for a few minutes before saying.

"The day you got hit by that car... why did you kiss me?" She asked.

Shit, I totally forgot about that kiss and I realized that I can't tell her why because I promised Logan I wouldn't say his feelings for her.

She continued to stare at me. "Umm.. I..." I said.

Kim grabbed my hand "Danny, please tell me it was one crazy attempts to get back at Tina and that you have no interest in me"she said.

Oh that lie could actually work. "Yeah. It exactly what you think. I'm sorry and I'm also sorry for putting you through hell this whole time" I told her.

She sighed in relief. "Thank the tradis" she said.

"No offense to you Danny, your cute and everything it's just Tina is all yours and I would never betray her like that" she told me.

"I understand" I said. A few minutes later Tina walked into the room. Kim smiled.

"I know Danny been staying with you for a while but Tomorrow can he stay for another night since he's going through things with his dad" Tina asked. Kim nodded "sure."

***

I was finally out of the hospital. I was on crunches but it was better than being in that boring ass place.

I limped all the way until I go in front of Kim house.

She opened the door and when I walked I couldn't believe who I saw. My father was sitting on Kim couch holding his hands.

He smiled at me. "What the hell is he doing here" I yelled at Kim.

"I invited him" Tina said putting down my bags.

"Why would you do that, I said I didn't want to see him" I yelled louder.

"If you would just listen to what he has to say.." Tina said.

"Your my girlfriend you suppose to be on my side!"

"This isn't about sides, your father trying to be in your life and your just shutting him out" Tina yelled.

I let out a deep sigh and just limped towards the door. "Wait!" Tina said.

I limped till I was half way down the block. I saw a car driving behind me "Danny wait" Kim yelled. I stopped.

"Did you know she was doing this?" I asked.

She nodded "we all did that was kind of the plan" she said.

I sucked my teeth. "Whatever you say isn't going to change my mind" I yelled.

Kim nodded "that's cool how about ill drive you to get you a drink and you can relax there" she said.

I nodded. I got into the front seat and she drove away.

Tina:

I made some hot chocolate to even out the mood. I walked in and handed Danny's father cup he smiled at me.

"Thanks you for trying" he said. I frowned "Apparently not hard enough."

His father smiled " your good for Danny and even if he never forgives me I'm happy he has you in his life"he father smiled.

"You seem like a good person and I think your a good friend to everyone here" he smiled.

I drunk some if my hot coco that's when I realized.

"Where'a Logan?" Danny father cocked his head "who?" He asked.

"The tallish good looking blond boy" I explained.