UPDATE: Author's Note

Hey, this is your captain speaking, and I wanted to just give say a few things.

No, this story isn't dead. I won't let it happen, I really don't want to leave this story out in the realm of unfinished and I intend on completing it.

It's just that, my inspiration for writing this story was been heavily lacking these last few chapters. Whether it is real life stuff, other story interests, or anything else.

I really want to post the longest, greatest, and my best written work on this story. If I'm not feeling it, or inspired by it, then I don't thing it's going to be that great. I mean, if I'm not enjoying it, then how can I expect any of you great guys to enjoy it as well?

Seriously though, I thank all of you whom had read this story. Wattpad has been pure fun for me.

To that I intend on continuing this story on a time that I feel ready. No, this story WILL not DIE, ever... count on that!

As for the chapters itself, I am rewriting older chapters as this was the first fanfiction I've ever written and looking back, my writing was quite bad. I'll still be doing that, so stay tuned.

1-7 and 11 have been changed, so if you could, you can read them.

Mary and Edward's WILL be told! I'll count my sea legs on it!

Well, it's time for me to weigh anchor! See you in Havana lads!

As for this update, I'll delete it as soon as I'm ready. I'm also writing two other stories, including an AC Syndicate fanfiction with Jacob and Evie, so if you want, go ahead.