CH.11

Carmen POV

It's about 6 pm when one arrive at the restaurant Gellani's Creations to meet my cousins. It takes me a couple of minutes before I am escorted to where my cousins are.
"Hey", they say. "Hi, nice to meet you all". They stand up and hug me. "It's so goo to finally be able to see you", I say. "Same here", my cousin John says. "So, where do you guys currently live"? I ask. "We live in Pennsylvania", Dana replies. "I'm sorry we couldn't bring our kids. One has a cold and,the other one game got rescheduled for today. Out nanny had to take Bryce to his game today", Dana replies.
"Maybe next time", I reply. "What are your future plans as far as college"? Dana asks. "I have have applied to several colleges already, and I plan on being a biochemist", I say lastly. "Interesting. I'm a scientist myself. I'm a microbiologist", Dana replies.
"I am a businessman", John says. "I basically have to force him away from his computer. I works 24/7, and he just so happens to spring up a meeting with a local businessman later", Dana sighs.
"Well, I....". I was cut off by the voice of Andrew. "Fancy seeing you here Carmen", drew says in a perky tone. And he bends down to kiss me on the cheek. The same cheek he had slapped me on. "What a coincidence Mr. Carter"! John says with surprise. "I wasn't expecting to see you til later on", John says. "I just stopped by for lunch", Drew replies. "Why don't you join us for lunch if that starlight with my wife and Carmen"? John says. Dana sends her husband nasty glares.
"I'm fine with it", I say. And with that, Drew joins our table. "So, how do you know Carmen"? John asks. "I was just about to ask you the same question", Drew says. "She's my girlfriend". He has never addressed me as his girlfriend in public before. Like never. "She's my long lost cousin. Me and my wife came to finally meet her in person", John says. "I take it that her parents know who she is involved with", John continues.
"What are you implying Mr. CartWright"? Drew asks. "I'm not implying anything. I'm just trying to look out for Carmen", John replies. "I can assure you that you have nothing to worry about. And I met her family", Drew says. "But, do they know who 'you' are and the family you come? All do respect Carter, you not exactly one for relationships. And you don't have the cleanest slate", John says.
"Well, all do respect CartWright. I really don't care for anyone's opinion on my relationship with Carmen. She is the only person that matters to. Other than that I could care less about others", Drew replies with a hint of anger.
"I know what type of person you are Drew. You have always been a womanizer", John replies now slightly angered. "Look, who is calling the tea kettle black", Drew says. "Does your wife know about your many affairs and your illegitimate child, whose mother you paid to keep quiet"? Drew asks.
John stays quiet for a second. "Is this true Jonathan"? Dana asks him. "Of course not. Don't believe such blasphemy, especially from him", John nervously. "I know when you're lying", she says in an upset tone. Then she slaps him so hard that the whole restaurant can hear. 'Are you happy with yourself Drew'? I think. "I'm sorry but we must be going", John says to me.
"So much for a happy reunion", I mumble. I get up to leave, but I feel a strong force pull me back down. "Where are you going?" Drew asks me. "I'm going home since you ruined my reunion. You must feel accomplished what you just did". I clap sarcastically. "You managed to break up a family in 1 minute. Your such a ass", I say.
"I just want to have lunch with my girlfriend and then dessert if your nice" he says mischievously. "Besides, I'm not asking you. It's a command", he says with a mischievous look in eyes. I feel pain in my right arm. This bastard stuck his nails in my arm. 'Agh. stop it', I beg. "So you will comply". "Yes", I say. Then is sinister expression changes to a delighted one. I swear if I didn't know any better I would think that he is bipolar. "Good", Drew says interrupting my thoughts. "Let's eat then"

..........................

I already knew what he wanted for dessert and that was me. As we walk into his bedroom he pushes onto the bed forcefully. And pins me down. "Don't scream he says because know one will hear you", he whispers in my ear. I remember him mentioning once before that every room is sound proof. "Get off me I plead". His love no longer tender like it once was. This was different. This isn't love. This is control. Pure lust.
"Stop Drew!" I plead. He thrusts painfully as if he wants to punish me for something. He doesn't listen to my pleads and continues.
When he is done, he leaves the room with only me in it. Unable to move I lay there and cry and cry and cry some more.
A couple of hours have passed, and I ended up falling asleep. Then I hear the bedroom knob twists.
"I'm sorry if I hurt you", Drew says. Drew starts to break down and cry. "I love you ok", he tells me
. "If you love me, then you wouldn't hurt me. I am going to leave from here, and you are never to contact me ever again. I want you to leave me alone and my family too. Don't call, don't text, don't come see me, and I don't even won't to be in the same room as you. We are over. If you love me like you proclaim, then let us be done", I say lastly.