Chapter 7

Oh god it's been like 10000 years since I last updated.. sorry I've been busy with school and stuff but now schools over so I'll update more frequently.
——————/——————/—————
All that you are is all I'll ever need~

Alexander's Pov
I can't fucking believe I slept with Eliza. My new girlfriend Eliza. She's so beautiful and I well, really just want to do that again honestly. She's feistier that I thought too.. hehehe
——————————————————
Eliza's POV
Okay so that may have been planned.. but at least we're both happy :)
————————————————————
No One's POV
Alexander woke up at around 7 with darling Eliza in his arms. He smiled as he recalled the previous night. Eliza was incredibly cute curled up in his arms and after a while of trying to get back to sleep, he gently nudged her.
"Morning Love," he cooed, "you awake?"
"No," Eliza said groggily as she turned over , "I'm not, sorry. Please leave a message after the beep." Then she proceeded to make a short and snappy 'beep' noise.
"You're adorable," Alex giggled, "if you get up now I'll make you breakfast?"
"Deal," she replied, "I'd do anything for food honestly."
She got up and placed the wrapped the blanket around her to cover herself. She grabbed her clothes and walked into the bathroom to get dressed. Alexander started to cook and Eliza walked into the kitchen.
"What time is it," she asked as she gave a yawn, "is it past eight yet?"
"Nope," Alex replied as he served her food, "oh and by the way, you're beautiful. Like really beautiful."
"You too," she winked as they dug into their food, "and thanks for the breakfast."
"No problem hun," he smiled, "Anything for you."

After they finished eating they went out for a walk around campus. After a few minutes they ran into none other than Angelica Schuyler.

Angelica's POV
I couldn't help but smile when I saw my little sister holding hands with Alex. It was cute and all, but I'm worried that Eliza will get hurt again..
"Hey Eliza.." I smiled or.. tried to smile, "heyyyy Alexander.."
"A-Angie!" Eliza blushed, "good morning.."
Alex just waved and smiled. Eliza and I started talking about school while Alex stood there still holding her hand and quietly listening. I saw the way he was looking at her.. his eyes.. were full of desire and lust..
I at that moment knew why she didn't come home last night.
"Alexander," I began, "May I have a word with you?"
He looked at me and then at Eliza, "Sure I don't see why not." And we excused ourselves to talk while Eliza gazed helplessly at him.
"Alex, do you know that Eliza just recently went through a break up?" I inquired while giving him my death stare.
"Yes." He replied innocently, "she told me about that."
"Well," i continued, "did you know that that breakup hurt her so terribly and she didn't even want to go back to school for a new semester because of it?"
"She didn't mention that part.." he retorted, "she really didn't want to talk about it."
"Well it better not happen again.." I demanded, "Understand?"
He nodded. And with that I said goodbye to Eliza and went on my way.
————————————————————
Eliza's POV
Even though I didn't hear it word for word, I knew exactly what Angelica was talking to Alex about. I really do have the best sister in the world!
Anyways, fun and love aside, classes are starting up again and that means I'll have less time to spend with Alex.
He was talking about getting an apartment so he didn't have to live in those stupid dorm rooms. Maybe I'll ask to join him. Then we'd have the days and nights together.
————————————————————
Alexander's POV
Class starts today and the first one on my schedule was 'Introduction to Painting'. Don't ask why I picked an art class, I just figured it would help me expand my horizons and it seems pretty simple to pass. Also, Eliza does love art. Maybe if I learn to paint she's let me paint her the way Jack painted Rose in Titanic ;))
As I went to take my seat I noticed the only open one was next to a woman who had long curly hair and was dressed all in red. She smirked at me when I sat down.
"Hey there love~" she greeted, "the name's Maria."
"A-Alexander.." I choked out, "nice to meet y-you.." This woman gave off some strange vibes. Thankfully class stated shortly after so I didn't have to continued conversation. But the whole time she kept glancing at me. Weird.

No one's POV
After school Alexander took Eliza out for dinner so they could catch up and hang out again.
"So How was your first day?" Eliza asked as she took a sip of her drink.
"Not bad," he replied, "there were a few people that got on my nerves, aka Jefferson and Madison.. but besides them it was pretty good. How about you?"
"It was fine.." She looked down, "pretty good I guess.."
Alex could immediately sense she was lying.
"Lizzy don't lie to me." He took her hands and forced her into his gaze, "something is clearly bothering you."
"Well.. it was just that.. there was this one woman who was in multiple of my classes.. and.. and.." Eliza looked like she was going to cry a little, "she just treated me awful. She called me fat and ugly and tripped me twice, she kicked me from under my seat and when I finally stood up to her and called her a bitch, she told the administrator I was 'harassing' her!"
"Well at least you helped her realize what she is." Alex replied, "she doesn't know anything about you."
"The nerve of some people.." Eliza frowned, "as if my self esteem wasn't low enough."
Alexander responded by grabbing her and kissing her, "oh and she was wrong too," he smiled, "frankly you are quite beautiful."
He kissed her again. Eliza giggled, "Alex~ you made me feel much better. Now I'd like to return the favor."
Eliza started berating him with kisses all over his face. He pretended to scream for help and ended up tossing her over his shoulder until she could only see the world upside down.
"Alexxx~ Stop!" She cries while laughing.
"Oh and what are you gonna do if I don't," he smirked.
"Hmm.." She thought to herself, "no sex for the next week!"
Alexander immediately put her down.
"Will you reward me for my good behavior now?"
She enveloped him in a hug.
"That can be arranged.."
They went back to Alex's dorm and well, one thing led to another and the events of the previous night had been repeated.

DONE LOVELIES IM SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE MEEEE. ;((
Anyways thanks for reading <3
Do y'all like First Burn??
Personally I love it!!