"She's an Instagram model." Jalen bragged wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

I nodded my head, "you both seem photogenic so I assume you are too?" I questioned.

"He models for Champion, but he always posts on social media." Kelsey rolled her eyes jokingly.

"Ah, I gotcha." I chuckled lightly.

"Would you be cool with shooting next weekend?" Kelsey asked me while her finger tips held onto Jalens hand that was still wrapped around her shoulder.

Definitely dating.

I shrugged my shoulders, "Yeah, I don't see why not."

"Sounds cool." Jalens white teeth showed trough his lips.

"I'm a good brother." Grayson laughed putting his arm around my neck.

He really is.

"Jalen! Get your ass over here and get in this picture!" A group of guys yelled waiting for him to go to them.

And he's pretty popular. I guess he's known around here.

"Be right back." He kissed the bone of Kelseys cheek before letting go of her and walking away.

I turned my attention back to Kelsey, "So where are you from?" I asked making conversation.

"Arizona born and raised! That's actually where Jalen and I met." She explained to me tucking hair behind her ear.

"Really? How long have you two known each other?" I asked considering her story is similar to Ally and I's.

"He came to our school Senior year and I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. I offered to help him around and get to know the city and immediately fell in love." She shrugged knowing it sounded cliché.

A small smile formed onto my lips at their love story.

"That sounds like a movie." Grayson chuckled.

"Says you lover boy." Her eyes squinted at Grayson. "You fell in love with one of your best friends. That's cliché."

"Damn I didn't know we were roasting on me today!" Grayson put his hands up in defense.

"We roast on you everyday." Kelsey giggled referring to her having a class with Grayson.

"If you're gonna continue this, I'm gonna need a drink." Grayson chuckled, "do you guys want anything?" He asked Kelsey and I.

"I'm good." I told him.

"I don't drink, but thank you." Kelsey spoke which threw me a little off guard.

What college girl doesn't drink?

She seems like the basic college girl that models, posts pictures supporting the football team in a skirt and crop top that matches the university's colors, then at night gets drunk at frat parties.

"You don't drink?" I questioned her as Grayson walked away.

She shrugged while shaking her head, "is that bad?"

"No, it's just usually every college girl is a sloppy drunk." I admit knowing it was pretty much true.

"I like not being known as a sloppy drunk girl." She laughed lightly.

She just gained a lot of my respect. Props to her.

"So, you. What kind of girl do you have waiting for you back at your house?" She crossed her arms while sitting down onto the stool.

"How do you know I have a girl?" I raised my eyebrow joking with her.

"You're a friendly and easy-going guy. Everyone seems to like you. It's pretty obvious." She seemed to be pretty confident.