3

song for chapter: the morning by the weeknd
{ girls calling cabs at dawn quarter to seven }

[ ALLISON'S POV ]

My hands ran down the sides of my white flowy blouse ; this makes me look so tan.

"Did you text Grayson yet?" My eyes looked at Taylor through the mirror that hung by the end of my bed.

"Mhm." Taylor hummed while applying the last of her lip gloss. "He's just meeting is there." Her voice was very monotone.

"Taylor?" I turned around to face her while my eyebrows raised.

Her head turned in my direction, "What?"

"You don't have to hide it from me. I know how exciting this must be for you." I laughed lightly while playing with the hair tie on my wrist.

"Excited for what?" She asked looking me in the eye.

I looked at her squinting my eyes; she looked at me with her eyes widened. Slowly a grin plastered over our faces.
She broke out into a laughter making me smile.

"I know you're excited to see Grayson. It's been two months since you visited him." I shrugged at how she felt the need to hide her happiness from me.

"Of course I am, but I'm not gonna rub it in your face, Allison. You're my best friend." She told me which actually made me feel a lot better for some reason.

"Its okay, I'm excited to see him too. It's been too long for me." I let out a huff of air turning back to the mirror and fixing my straightened hair.

"Well in that case, I think I can hear the party calling for us." She held out her arm.

I grinned at her and locked my arm through hers. We both giggled running out of our dorm and down the stairs.

We finally slowed down and Taylor pulled out the white crumbled paper from her back pocket. "I think it's just down the grass path, not a long walk."

I nodded as we continued walking.

We reached the street where three frat houses were. Two of them had no lights on, but the biggest one had lights on and you could hear the music from the street outside.

We looked to each other once we got to the front door; letting go of each other.

My finger tip pushed against the doorbell causing it to go off. We waited a couple of seconds until the door unlocked.

The door opened revealing Mason, but he was wearing a white beach button up, except it wasn't buttoned up. "Ah, The mystery girls return!"

"Blank and blank have arrived." Taylor lifted her eyebrow at him.

"Well welcome in blank and blank. There's drinks in the kitchen, food in the living room and if you're gonna smoke, do it out back." He explained to us with a smile on his face before he disappeared into the house.

We walked in taking a big notice in how different this was than a high school party.

Everyone was very laid back and chill. People were talking having casual conversations. Beer pong was being played in the middle of the house.

People weren't jumping up and down on counters or showing off their bodies.

"Taylor! Allison!" A deep voice that I could recognize out of anywhere yelled for us.

We both turned around to the kitchen seeing Grayson and Jeff standing up. Grayson had a smile sewn in on his from from left to right.

"Oh my god." Taylor squealed running through the people and safely jumping into Grayson's arms.