14

song for chapter: night changes by one direction
{ even when the night changes, it will never change me and you }

DAYS LATER
[ ALLISON'S POV ]

The black room consumed me; consumed my thoughts as my brain was fading in and out of reality.

Why did he kiss me?

Why did I let him kiss me?

Why did I want it?

I just let him use me like he used the rest of his girl toys. How could I do that to myself.

I'm not gonna lie and say I don't miss it though.

The door shot open slamming into the wall; so hard it could have left dent in the wall.

His giant body walked towards me while I laid weightlessly on the bed.

His cold hands slid from my thighs to my inner section. Aggressively, he unbuckled his pants.

Please save me physically, before I die mentally.

Someone.

The coldness of his hands grabbed onto my body sending cold knives into every patch of skin he touched.

Instant pain gathered in my body; I couldn't do anything about it.

Slow pumps in and out consumed my entire body and that's when I felt it.

The weight not only on my body, but inside my body released. Gone.

Every fiber inside my body relaxed no longer feeling anything inside of me.

"Hey!" A large blurry figure swung the door open-latching his hands onto the man on top of me.

My eyes watched as he beat him senseless; but it was too late for me be thankful.

It was too late.

-

My body shot up from my bed-gasping for air that I couldn't seem to find.

Heat devoured my body; cold sweats resting on the thin layer of skin.

I could feel my heart beating in pain as my hand held onto my chest trying to catch my breath.

Between heavy breaths my throat swallowed the lump of air stuck inside of it.

"Allison?" Taylor's voice called out while the lamps radiant light turned on.

Her eyes looked to me while I breathed heavily staring at her.

"Oh my god, Allison what happened?" She panicked throwing the covers off of her body-her feet rushing over to me.

"I had a dream about Cade." My shaky voice was begging for help.

She sat down onto the bed next to me; pulling me into her grasp. Her arms held me tight while I squeezed her body.

"Shhh. It was just a dream." Her hand stroked through my hair trying to calm me down.

I scrunched my face together letting out a small cry, "but it wasn't."

After that, she didn't speak. She held onto me tight not letting go.

My breathing was shaky while my eyes stared at the wall; still fearing my dream.
"I need him." I whispered.

She let go of me so that she could see my face, "Ethan?"
My head slowly nodded.

She turned to the clock that was hanging over her bed, "Allison, it's three in the morning. He's asleep."