21

song for chapter: don't you know by james young
{ don't you know I want you so bad }

NEW YEARS
[ ETHAN'S POV ]

"Yo Ethan!" Grayson's voice yelled loud enough over the music for me to hear him. My head turned in his direction towards the kitchen.

He waved for me to come over towards him. There was a girl and guy; both around my age, standing with him.

"I'll be right back." I told Mason and Taylor before walking over towards Grayson.

All three of them turned their attention onto me and opened up the circle for me to enter.

"Hey, what's up." I greeted them kindly.

"Ethan, these are my friends, Kelsey and Jalen from my class." Grayson proudly introduced me to them.

"Sup man, I'm Jalen." He sent me a friendly smile.

He stood a couple inches taller than me, light skin with a shade of darkness mixed in to it, piercing blue eyes with brown curly hair.

"Hey." I titled my head quickly up then down while doing the basic bro hand shake that everyone does.

"I'm Kelsey!" The girl with long brown hair, blue eyes and tan skin smiled to me holding out her hand.

I took her hand giving her a small smile, "nice to meet you."

I assume they are dating.

"They both do modeling for local photographers." Grayson lifted his eyebrow while smirking at me.

My eyes widened as my arms crossed over each other, "really?"

"Grayson kept telling us about how talented you are with photography, so we wanted to meet you." Jalen told me putting his hands into his pockets.

I looked to Grayson shaking my head at him, but still smiling.

Of course he would go out of his way to do this for me.

"Yeah, if you guys would want to do a few shoots I'd be down." I offered.

"Of course. I always need new pictures for Instagram." Kelsey giggled lightly.