~∆~Ch.17~∆~

Okokokokok.

We have over 600 reads, jus-

Woooowee.

Aaannyyywaaays.

I want to reward y'all.

So. Here are the choices:

1-face reveal

2-20 questions(I'll elaborate in a moment)

3-Possible video blog thing. (Putty much me walking around my yard and house, which would also be a voice reveal)

4-uhhh... I dunno. Comment whatcha want.

So! This is gonna be a poll type thing.

Comment what number you want! Whichever gets the most votes by the time 'No More Freshness' reaches 850 views will be the winner.

If you choose 4, write the number and your option.

See ya soon!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Geno layed on the couch, his face red with a fever. Error and Fresh were both beside the child, watching TV and stealing worried glances his way. Well, Error was. The glitchy brother thought he saw Fresh do it too. Maybe it was just his mind playing tricks on him.

He turned his eyes back to the TV show, Adventure Time, and tried not to pay attention to both Geno and Fresh's coughs. He ignored his mother coming in and banding both of his brother's handfuls of medication as well.

The voices, however, did not.

"Oh my god, Error, your brother's are so WEAK!"

'Shut up' he said in his head.

'They're right, Ruru, and now Fresh is even weaker than Geno!"

"Hehe, yep. And do you know who's fault that is?"

"Shut up... " he mumbled, causing Cq to look at him.

"You broke your promise~ now looked what happened. ~"

"You are as good at hurting others as you are at breaking promises, you know that, don't you?"

"Shut up, shut up, SHUT UP!" He screamed, clutching his head. Error's covered his vision as the voices got louder. The voices, that it just so happened another little skeleton could hear.

Fresh grabbed Error's arms and pulled them away from his face. He hugged his brother, rubbing circles on his back as Geno and Cq watched in confusion.

"It'z okay, bro. They aren't real. I hear em too." Fresh said to Error, who was now glitching silently as static filled the air. Fresh let go and looked at Error. Error chuckled and smiled sadly at his brother before running upstairs, closing his door loudly and a loud thump could be heard- him jumping on the bed.

Geno sighed and looked at Fresh. "How'd ya know what to do?"

" Its simple really. I can hear what's makin'em upset." Fresh replied, looking down and sighing, adjusting his glasses. Geno looked away and fiddled with his scarf, taking this into context.

"He... Do you mean that he's hearing voices?"

Fresh didn't have to answer. It made perfect since. The random mumbling to himself, the occasional extreme crash for seemingly no reason.

He was being tortured by these voices. That made Geno's blood boil and he inadvertently clutched his scarf and ended up ripping it. His eye flickered red as he looked up to where his brother had left to. He could hear him crying from upstairs.

Fresh watched Geno stand up and stomp upstairs, slamming his door shut. How odd. Geno never did that. He had never let his temper get the better of him like that before. But, then again, things were different. Fresh was reminded this by a sharp stabbing pain in his eye socket.

He doubled over and clutched the eye socket, and he could feel blood seeping out of it. He tried to calm down and shoved his glasses on his face, putting on his biggest smile when Cq walked in. She handed him his medicine and he sighed with relief. After a moment of chugging his water and waiting, he looked up to his mom.

"Thanks." Was what he was about to say, if it wasn't for the giant earthquake-like shaking throughout the house. No, not the house- throughout the world.

~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~

Sorry it toon so diggity-dang long. The Internet didn't work and a lot happened.

Also, I gave up on the idea for 'Adventures of the Skelebros'. Don' worry though, I have a bunch of draft ideas for other books.

-Oopa Out.