Characters Background

Gabriel Blake: 

I would say Gabe is like me but he is more aggressive, smart, and short tempered. I am not like that. I really like Gabe because has his own view of stars, like Zayden, and kind of in his own world. He can make a sexual joke when he's in the mood and he could be the meanest cupcake when someone mess with him. He has an amazing relationship with his brother, Shay. They may have their ups and downs but he will do anything for his other brother. Gabe's relationship with Andy is like an angel sent from heaven. He was angry at his brother, Shay, for bringing Andy into his life but when he gets to her know, he loves her more like a friend. More of a mother figure and he respects that. Gabe's relationship with Sterek is probably the worst thing he could have done. He found the perfect boyfriend but he felt like Sterek was something less than a boyfriend. At the end, Gabe feels like breaking a relationship with Sterek was the worst he could have done. Until he met Nicholas.  

Sterek Falls:

Sterek is DEFINITELY my favorite character in the whole book. Writing his dialouge was always a pleasure and he's just wow. He's a smartass, would take a beating for his friends, especially for Gabe, loyal, funny, short tempered (when it comes to Gabe), and did I mention a smartass? With Gabe, he will be the most romantic, sweetest person ever. But sometimes he let Gabe's ex and his past get to him, snapping at Gabe and feel like a douche afterwards. His relationship with Gabe was the best relationship he could ever have and when Gabe broke it off, he was a little sad. But that didn't stop him from checking other guys. Even though Gabe broke up with him, he feels even more protective of Gabe. He would even go far to almost hate Keith.

Shay Blake:

Shay is DEFINITELY my second favorite character in the whole book. Writing his dialouge was always a pleasure, like Sterek, and he's just wow. He's funny, loyal, protective, and charming. With his charming looks and his way getting with the ladies, he could have anything he wanted. His relationship with Gabe is like any other brother and brother would have. They would agrue, laugh, understand, and have a fun time with each other. Shay has his obstacles though. When he feels like nobody is listening, he would go into a deep, dark of his mind and tell himself he shouldn't be here and that nobody cares. When he's angry, he could say the meanest words, especically toward Gabe, and he could be stubborn when he wants to. But he loves his little brother more than anything and he wants Gabe to move on. Shay also felt content that he found Andy because he knew how broken she was. He thought if he brough Andy and Gabe together, Gabe would finally see the light of things. But Shay never thought he would fall for the flesh and blood, Andy. 

Andy/Andrea:

Andy is most likely like me--but different, of course. She's a badass, sweet, caring, and loves threating her best friend, Sterek. When she meets Gabe, she knows how broken he is and thought she could help him, which she did. Andy knew Shay's brother but never really talked him because he was in the "popular" group and had a girlfriend that would steal him away. When she meets Jake, she feels like a girl instead of a guy and that was a huge change in her life. But when she founds out that Jake tried to kill her friends, she knew that dating wasn't an option for her for a few months--maybe years. 

Keith: 

Keith is Gabe's (ex/non-ex) best friend. It's complicated, really. Keith storms back into Gabe's life and confess is undying love for Gabe in a quick kiss. Keith notices that his walls are falling when he found out he has fallen in love with his best friend, Gabe. He told Gabe that he'll get over it but he knew that he couldn't let something good go. Keith and Sterek have a huge wall between them and the only one who could stop them from killing each other is Gabe. Keith would do anything for Gabe. But he sure as hell will NOT be friends with Sterek. 

Casper:

To tell you the truth, Casper wasn't supposed to be the bad guy. But we all need a crazy, needy ex in our life. Casper was "popular". He was best friend's with Shay Blake but, of course, something bad happened and now Casper can longer see Shay (or Gabe). Casper is the needy, troubled, sweet, and a follower. He's far in the closet, hasn't told anyone but Gabe and Jake that he's gay, and loves Gabe with all his heart. As Gabe pushes Casper away, Casper still has the urge to follow Gabe and have another chance with him. Casper and Jake makes a plan but that plan doesn't go so well and it ends up with blood. 

Jake Luther:

Jake has a twin brother, Logan Luther. In the beginning, Jake was sweet but when he meets Gabe, all hell breaks loose. Jake wasn't supposed to exist but I had to add some drama and action into the story. His relationship with Andy was real. For a second, he didn't think he was crazy but his evil side took over and the plan turned into a deadly turn. So, in reality, Jake really liked Andy but he didn't want Gabe and Sterek in Andy's life. Jake could be normal if he wanted to but it wouldn't be so fun to kill stupid little things like Gabe. (As you could tell, Gabe is in number one target.)

Griffin:

Griffin mostly loves Gabe. Period.