Happy Birthday to Sickness! {FIN}

Thanks for reading this story and thank you for the time for reading this story. I'm really going to miss these guys but I was thinking of making a sequel. I'll post the preview of the next book. Hopefully. I'm not sure! Anywho, thanks again for read and I will possibly finish my other stories. :D I dedicated to the readers who finished this from beginning to end. Also, on the side is someone you'll like to meet! (Maybe...)

~~~

Three Years Later...

Last day until the break. I was staring at the clock as it tick away. Andy was sitting next to me, biting her bottom lip and squeezing the life out of my hand. It was only winter break but it felt like Summer. I saw Gavin and Orrin faces on the window. They were doing silly faces and I tried to control my laughter. Gavin and Orrin were best friends and I met them in the hospital three years ago. I also met Crevan but he wasn't with them.

"Do you think we'll have a blast?" Andy asked.

I smiled and said, "Hell yeah! We always have a blast." Andy smiled and the bell rang. We rushed out of the classroom and slammed into Gavin and Orrin's chest. Gavin grabbed me before I could fall on the ground.

"Hey buddy! Don't fall or Sterek would kill me," he said.

I rolled my eyes and we walked out of the school. Surprisingly, Zayden, Crevan, Gavin, and Orrin came to this school when they were younger. They loved and hate it at the same time. I didn't care because one week not seeing this school is the best shit ever.

Orrin and Andy were whispering to each other. Gavin and I looked at each other and shrugged. We got inside Gavin's car and we sang any song that came on. Gavin turned the station to a soft, gentle song and we stayed quiet. I turned my head and looked out of the window.

I wondered what Shay was doing. Was he having the time of his life up there? Was he singing with angels because they forced him to? Or was he helping people like me? It was hard. When I noticed Shay wasn't coming back, I had to stop myself from crying or screaming. My parents knew when I was upset so they brought be candy or sent me to Cassandra. In Cassandra's house, Zayden and his friends would make me happy and goof around like idiots. But, in my opinion, Zayden and Orrin aren't idiots.

Rhett, Zayden and Cassandra, however, would get serious and try to express my feelings towards them. I wasn't sure about Rhett but if he really wanted to help me, I had to tell everything. Even my love life. Gavin stopped the car in front of my house and got out of the cat. Gavin grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards my front door.

He opened the door and everyone shout, "Happy Birthday day Gabe!" I jumped and smiled widely.

My mom hugged me and kissed my cheek. My dad ruffled my hair and smiled at me. Keith picked me up and spin me around. I laughed and he let me down. Sterek hugged me and kissed my cheek. Andy, Gavin, Orrin, and Zayden hugged me and I punched Gavin's arm.

"Ow! What was that for?" He asked in a fake hurt.

"For not telling me! You guys almost have me a heart attack!"

They laughed and we walked to the kitchen. There was good looking food on the table and a huge cake that said Happy Birthday Day Gabe! And in blue writing it said, Shay says happy birthday to you. I smiled so hard that my cheeks hurt like hell. Keith and Sterek sat next to me while Rhett and Crevan sat next to Zayden. Zayden and I glanced each other. I knew about Zayden's life too and I knew we were going to be best friends. My mom cut a piece of cake for everyone and we were talking and laughing and having a great time.

"I forgot it was my birthday today," I said to Sterek.

Sterek rolled his eyes and grabbed my chin. "Don't forget about your birthday, Gabe. Shay would love to see you grow up."