Sorry I'm So Stupid

I leaned my head on the window and watched the sky as we moved. I splet for the first time but I woke up like a walking zombie. My parents didn't noticed because they weren't there. But they did leave a note telling me to have a good day and don't forget to go to Cassandra after school. I kept the note in my pocket because it's been so long since my parents wrote a note to me.

Andy was singing softly to The 1975 and it was a soft song that made me sleepy. I touched the note with my finger and sighed. Thoughts of what happened yesterday didn't leave my mind. I trusted Sterek but he couldn't trust me? What was so bad about his life that I couldn't know? He didn't have to be an asshole about it. Andy glanced at me and turned down the raido.

"What's wrong, kiddo? You're not your grumpy self," Andy said.

"I am grumpy...sort of," I mumbled.

"What's wrong? I got time."

I sighed and closed my eyes. "It's about Sterek and I. I feel like shit because I'm not good enough for him. If he would tell me what's wrong, I wouldn't be fucking grumpy."

I heard a small hum and a snap. I opened my eyes to see we made it to school and I wasn't ready for the day. Andy clicked the button for my seatbelt and I gave her a small smile. Andy suddenly started doing thing for me and I appericated it. "Everyone can't tell you whats wrong, Gabe. You haven't told me what's wrong but I don't keep asking, right? I'll know someday so I'm patience and you should too. I've known Sterek and his secret isn't what you want to hear."

"You know his sercet and you didn' tell me?" I asked angrily.

"It's a secret, Gabe. Sterek will tell you someday, okay?"

She gave me a soft smile and I calmed myself.  Andy was right. I shouldn't overreacted. I should wait until he tells me even though the suspence is killing me now. If Sterek could tell Andy, then why couldn't he tell me? But I couldn't tell Andy or Sterek my secret and I don't think I'm planning to. They don't need to know how sick I am.

"Alright, get your grumpy ass out of my car before I pull you out," Andy ordered and got out of the car. I sat there for a few seconds and watched Andy walked away from the car.

"Did I mentioned I like her?" Shay said.

I jumped and hit my head on the car top. I groaned and rubbed my head, glaring at an innocent Shay. "Don't let your dick out of your pants again. She's not looking for anyone."

Shay rolled his eyes and bit his thumb nail. "Why didn't I smash her?"

"Shay!" 

~~~

I rubbed my finger onto the paper, smoothing out Andy's hair color. Andy didn't know I was drawing her again. She didn't know I drew at all but she knew I was doing something with a notebook and a pencil. I kept my sketch pad in my book bag because I didn't want anyone seeing me with a notebook. They'll take anything they'll see. When Andy turned to face me, I closed my notebook and leaned my elbow on the table, listening to whatever she said.

"I heard The 1975 are coming next month and I'm excited! Well, not really because I know my parents aren't going to let me go but a girl can dream, right? You would love Matt and his-" Andy stopped and stared. She wasn't staring but something behind me. I turned my head to see Sterek standing with a small white box and a twisted smile. It looked like he had a hard time smiling and standing.

"Hey," he whispered.

My heart broke when I heard his voice. It sounded lost and hoarse, like he's been screaming for his dear life. I blinked and turned my head back to Andy who was staring at me with wide eyes. Sterek sat next to me and slide the box in front of me. "I got this for you. I knew you used to like sweets because they made you feel better. I hope it makes you feel better because I fucking miss you."

I glanced around to see some people whispering to their friends or staring at us. It felt awkward because I never got this much attention. I would stare at someone if a random person came inside the school and give a boy a white box.

"Maybe it's ring," Shay mocked.

I mentally rolled my eyes and opened the box to see a cake that had a writing in frosting, "Sorry I'm So Stupid." I dipped my finger in the icing and put it in my mouth, licking the icing.

"Vanilla...my favorite," I said and smiled. Sterek smiled and grabbed my chin, pulling me into a kiss.

"Awwww! So cute!" Andy squealed.

My smile widen and Sterek pulled me closer, wrapping his arms around my waist. I pulled away to breathe and Sterek put me on his lap. I leaned my head on his shoulder and sighed in content.

"I'm still sad," I whispered.

Sterek smiled and put icing on my nose. I chuckled and put icing on Sterek's cheek and Andy's cheek. They laughed and we ate the cake while everyone else ate nasty, lunch food. In the back of my mind, I shouldn't forgave Sterek so quickly because he did say something that made me cry but when I look at him, he didn't get much sleep either. He had his worse than me and I had to patience.

I wrapped my arm around Sterek's neck and turned my head to see Keith and Casper staring at me weirdly. I looked down and furrowed my eyebrows. What was going on? Was I missing something about the two? Why did they look at me whenever Sterek was here?