Answers

Q: Onehitwonder18 Aside from The Beatles what other bands/musicians do you enjoy? Any current artists you like?

A: I really enjoy listening to Dion and the Belmonts, Jay and the Americans, Roy Orbison, The Beach Boys, The Fleetwoods and Los Temerarios (they sing in Spanish.)

Q: dontbothergeorge When did you discover The Beatles and why?

A: I was nine and I was bored so I decided to google "Michelle lyrics." I saw The Beatles had wrote a song called Michelle (I was really happy there was a song with my name on it.) I forgot about it until I was twelve... But, I decided to listen to the song and I loved it! Then, I heard I Should Have Known Better and fell in love with them, the rest is history...

Yes I know, I discovered The Beatles in a strange way.

Q: -Sitarday- Who is your favorite actor/actress?

A: I don't really have one... But, I spent an entire hour calling Rose a door hog after watching Titanic...

She could have saved Jack! Okay, I have a soft spot for a young Leonardo DiCaprio...

Q: @MaccaAndTheBeatles Do you like Gorillaz? If so WHO's your FAVE?

A: I've never listened to them but they seem pretty cool!

Q: -IAmTheWalrus- Which is your favorite Beatles album and why? How about Beatles film?

A: A Hard Day's Night, it was the first Beatles album and movie I listened/watched. It makes me feel like I'm twelve again...

Well that's it! This was a really fun thing to do, I hope you got to know a little more about me, if you still have questions, ask them in the comments and I'll make another chapter.

Have a good day/night!