"He's not going to leave me alone is he?" I asked. Before Luke could reply, I stopped him from talking.

"First he hurt me, then he hurt my friends and my boyfriend, then he decided to touch me, while I was sedated, as if we were dating. I swear...he's going to hurt me again. That's what he does. H-H-He's going t-to hurt me again. He's going to get inside my head and stay there. I just know it," I whimpered, tears escaping my eyes.

"Cal, he's not going to hurt you. I told you this already," Luke whispered, rubbing soft circles around my back. 

"Y-Y-You don't know him Luke. He...he's going to find a way to get me," I said in a louder voice, sitting up, tears falling down my face. 

"Calum, I promise," Luke said, sitting up and pulling me towards him so my head was resting against his chest. His heart kept a constant and relaxing beat so it helped me calm down. 

"You promise...what?" I asked. 

"I promise, I won't let him hurt you, ever again. He won't ever lay a finger on you because I'll be there to protect you," Luke told me, holding my hand. 

"You'll...you'll be there...?" I asked in a small voice. "Yes Cal. I'll be there," Luke softly told me, placing a soft kiss on my lips, feeling the slightest touch of his lip ring on my bottom lip. (A/N I'm just realizing now that this is probably the first time I've mentioned Luke's lip ring. Haha sorry. xc). He then used his thumb to wipe the tears off of my cheek. Tears stopped flowing from my eyes and I soon found myself feeling more relaxed. 

"This is why I love you Luke. I feel so much more safe around you," I told him, kissing the tip of his nose. 

"You should. That's how I want you to feel around me. I want to be able to protect you from anyone that's hurting you. Plus, I think that love bite should help a little," Luke told me, pointing to the mark he made on my neck.

I quickly remembered that Luke had put it there when we had our short make our session. 

I grinned, feeling the swollen piece of skin. It had hurt last night during our date but now it didn't anymore. It was something that people would see and would mean something, to them and to me. 

Luke then leaned in, our faces inches apart, his lips lingering on mine. 

"You know what that means Calum?" 

"Do I even need to say it?" 

"You're all mine." 

"I'm all yours Lukey. All yours." 

Before Luke could give me a promising kiss, I suddenly felt an unpleasant churning in my stomach. 

Following my instincts, I jumped up and ran to the bathroom. I fell on my knees and emptied out my stomach into the toilet. I coughed and gagged out whatever was coming out of my stomach, hoping it would all come out soon. 

Before I knew it, I felt someone's hand rubbing my back comfortably, calming me down. I coughed out the last content in my stomach and flushed the toilet. I coughed again to clear my throat of anything else that lingered behind. 

"Cal..are you okay?" A voice asked. I quickly recognized the voice as Luke's but decided to not turn back. "I...I...I don't know. I don't know what happened," I replied, not turning back to face him. 

"Do you need medicine? Do you need a doctor?" Luke frantically asked, helping me up from the floor. "Luke I'm pretty sure it was something I ate. But I guess I should take some medicine, just to be safe," I said as Luke helped me up.

"Okay. Wash your mouth to get that stuff out of your mouth. I'll tell your dad what happened just now, our plans for today, get you some medicine, and meet you in your room," Luke told me as I nodded.