The Undergrad BLURB

Hello! I'm back again! I'm done with the Exam so here as promised! This is an attempt to try and create a story that wholly different to the genre that I'm used to.

I hope you guys will support this:)

This story was born because I was basically craving for an action story that did not simply revolve around mushy stuff, yes I loved romance but too much of it gets boring. I want a story that has a plot other than love. And so the Undergrad is born! hope you guys will support this one:) (and yes, I've repeated myself)

To your right is a music video by Chester See, Justin James Hughs (The guy not singing) and some random blonde girl whose face is barely seen--which I have to be thankful for so that it managed to somehow, you know link to my story, somehowXD

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(START)

For confidential purposes she was given the name Robyn. A fresh nursing graduate, quite the liar and an average student; she wasn't much of a social butterfly. Making her the perfect diversion.

With nothing but a few pencils, a wallet and a new iPad to fill her new Louis Vuitton bag she steps out of her examination room with the contents of her bag entirely different, consisting of a state-of-the-art tablet with a 'virused' software and a handgun. To top it off, the institution she was in on that day entered a lock down, trapping her in to witness massive bloodbath and dangerous Intel that can either deem her a threat or a key for the next following days.

Agent Gould is the undergraduate "Golden Boy" of the E.R.A. (Elite Recombinant Agency) assigned to retrieve the Neurovascular Invasive Electronic System (N. I. E. S.) from a rendezvous point. If he nails today's mission, not only does he officially graduate from the Agency's Academy, he also saves everyone from a morbid threat to mankind. It was a simple win-win situation.

Unfortunately, plans backfire when he ends up risking the mission to save a fellow agent, easily falling into the enemy's hands, cutting him off any means of contact with E. R. A. and leaving him with nothing but, Robyn, the annoying, obnoxious girl that can get them both killed.