"It's a free country which means I can roam anywhere I want." She grinned.

Somebody hit her on the face.

"And in this entire free country how do you always manage to find me only?" I shook my head in negation.

"Seriously?" She raised her brows. "No, I'm asking you, on a scale of one to ten how bad it is for you to come across me?" I exhaled fixing Kiara's hair with my pencil.

"A hundred. Definitely." I scoffed not sparing a glance at her.

"Aww" She laughed and I said no more. How could someone be so fucking energetic so early in the morning!

I decided to absolutely repudiate her presence and concentrate on the canvas between us. To my horror, she seated herself on the bench bang opposite of mine and I disliked her more knowing she purposely was screwing up my already worn out morning. She opened some novel and placed it safe on her lap; gluing her eyes to its content taking pride in the fact that she was blocking my marvellous view of the serene lake. This girl needed help on a very serious note.

"Why the fuck are you so obsessed with me? Don't tell me in the entire fucking park you got only this bench to rest your pretty little ass!" I dug my nail on the brush.

"...." she stared blankly.

"..What?" I questioned.

"You called my ass pretty?" God, she just twisted my words.

"Is that what you picked out of my entire sentence?" I rolled my eyes. "And for the record, no, I called your ass little."

"Yes, in addition to pretty." She beamed.

"No-I meant. Tch, you're missing the point here. I meant,.. forget it." I shrugged, huffing and she continued reading.

My eyes constantly flickered between her and my canvas, maybe because the fact that the girl I disliked to the core was right before my eyes was quite unsettling at that moment. I just didn't know why just because she was sat opposite me, I couldn't help but get distracted from completing Kiara's perfect painting. I took in some deep breath because I knew it'd require me a lot of stamina for what I was going to do.

"No seriously, can you consider sitting somewhere else?" I asked her decently since this was the only unturned stone.

She lifted her face from the pages gliding down the headphones down to her neck and smiled politely. Good. Maybe this would work.

"Are you Donald Trump?" My jaw clenched reflexively.

"Can you answer my question, please?" I added please.

"I may, if you answer mine." I exhaled looking around in frustration.

"This is the thin line of my patience you are tiptoeing on." I warned.

"I don't mind ballet even. But anyway, are you any member of the department of public safety because as far as my knowledge permits, this park is city property and thus its public. Did my question answer your question?" I shot few daggers at her with my eyes biting my lower lip. She could have answered with a simple no considering the stubborn head she was.

"But you are blocking my view?" My voice rose a little louder.

"Nice." She smirked. "Then you shift." Lifting the book to her chest, she started reading biting her lower lip in order to prevent her laughter. Stupid doll-face.