Fast Forward

~ Chapter Twenty Five~
2 Weeks Later

It was time for the second elimination round and we have to dress up every time. Eliminations were every Saturday night and the new week started on Sunday. Last week, I sent Vee home.

I know I wanted Jakari to leave first but Vee is worse than her. Vee doesn't like me and she never had a chance anyway. Tonight was Jakari's turn.

I showered and got dressed. I was almost ready but I heard yelling down the hallway. I opened my door and peeked around the corner. Kris and Adonis were screaming at each other and security stood nearby. I didn't want to get involved but I walked over to see what they were arguing about.

"What is the problem?!" I asked over their voices.

"Tell yo ex bitch that I have a better chance than her!" Kris yelled in Adonis's face.

"We all know you only want sex and fame from her! You said it your damn self. I love her! Not you with your fake ass. She ain't gon' wife no stripper bitch." Adonis yelled back.

"Aye first of all both of y'all need to shut the fuck up. I'm not about to wife a stripper or a cheater. So you really have no reason to be fucking arguing." They both got silent and Kris turned to me.

"Whatever. Let me know if you wanna have some fun." She walked back to her room and I looked at Adonis. She was crying.

"What the fuck you crying for?" I asked.

"I'm really sorry Ari. I fucked up messing with Syd. If it changes anything, I cut her off completely to work on myself and get you back.." She wiped her tears and went into her room. I shook my head and returned to mine.

I finished putting moisturizer in my hair and picked out my curls. I put my jewelry on and made my way downstairs. I had to meet with my manager first. I found his office in the basement where the security and crew come for breaks and shit.

"Close the door behind you." He said. I shut the door and sat down. "As you know, tonight is elimination. I know that you're very eager to send Jakari home but it would be best to keep her here a while longer."

"Why?!" I asked.

"For the sake of views. Our viewers can't automatically know who you're sending home."

"So who am I eliminating?" I asked.

"It's your choice between Jade and Dom." He said.

"Do I have to choose right now?" I asked.

"No. Just when they're the last two. Go ahead up to the back. The roses are set up and the ladies are waiting."

I left and went upstairs. All 9 girls stood outside, lined up and waiting. I walked out and eyes were on me as I walked over to the roses. I always have to say a stupid line about the week before I choose too which is annoying.

"It's been a nightmare living with all of you. You'd think fems are more dramatic but it's definitely not the case here. I wish I could send half of you home right now but since that isn't allowed, I'll stick to one." I proclaimed.

Jakari looked like she already knew she was leaving. If only.

"Asani." She looked scared when I said her name but then I picked up a rose. She smiled and walked over.

"Lola, Kris, Capri, Suriya, Adonis." They got their roses and the remaining 3 moved to the front of them.

"Jakari." I said. She looked at me wide eyed. I kept my disgust to myself and held out her rose.

"Jade and Dom. It has to be between the two of you. Jade, we have more history than anyone else here. Not all of it is good. A lot of it is though. I can't say I missed you but our date wasn't terrible. Dom, you've been my best friend and my girlfriend. But you've ruined both of those positions more than once. You..raped me. You cheated on me. With that being said, Jade gets the last rose." I gave Jade the rose.

Dom looked hurt but she couldn't negotiate. She had no way to defend herself. She had to go to confessionals first and the rest of us went to sit in the living room.

"Can I talk to you in the kitchen?" Jakari asked. I glared at her and sighed, standing up slowly. She followed me into the kitchen.

"What?" I asked.

"Why didn't I get eliminated?" She asked.

"For drama." I said bluntly.

"Oh.. well I wanted to say, you still haven't given me a chance to explain myself."

"What is there to explain? You came to me with fake proof of why you did all the shit you did." I stated.

"That text.. that was a plot. I told you TK was the root of everything. All her friends were helping too. After TK died, her friends never stopped. They sent that text in hopes that you would see it. I promise you, I wouldn't be here pleading for your forgiveness if I didn't really care about you. All I want is that." She explained. I sighed and ran my finger through my curls while a tear proceeded to drop from her right eye.

"That's all you want?" I asked.

"Yes.. I just want to be a friend again. I don't expect you to love me how you used to ever again. Forgiveness is all I'm here for." She said.

After a moment of silence and thinking, I nodded.

"You got it." I gave her a hug and wiped her tears. "Come on, it's probably your turn by now."

We walked back to the living room and everyone looked at us as if they needed a recap of our conversation.

"Whose turn is it?" I asked, sitting back down.

"Lola is in there right now. Jakari is next. Then me." Suriya said.

"Ight."

~~~~~~Confessions~~~~~~~

Dom: "I honestly regret all the shit I've done to Ariana and I understand why I'm going home. That's all."

Kris: "I feel bad for saying I don't want Ari for love when that's what we're here for. But it's the truth. I'm definitely not a liar. I just thought the show was a good opportunity and sleeping with Ariana would be a plus."

Adonis: "I don't have a chance. I don't think so. It looks a lot like I used Ari in the past then threw her to the curb. I took her for granted. If I had to predict a winner it would be Lola."

Asani: "I feel like Ariana doesn't want me. I mean she already had me before the show started. I wouldn't blame her if she chose someone new and fresh."

Jade: "I'm sure I'll be going home soon. Ari is very forgiving but that's it. She forgives and lets you go. Meaning you never get to be close to her again after so much bullshit. We have a lot of history but she would never date me again."

Capri: "I still haven't gotten the chance to explain what happened and why I left. I'm waiting for that chance and hopefully I get it before she chooses someone else"

Lola: "After our makeout session on the boat 2 weeks ago, I haven't gotten much alone time with Ariana. So I'm hoping I get a one on one date with her soon. And I'm hoping that Kris will get sent home. I'm acting like her friend but man she is so cocky.. I can't stand her."

Jakari: "I got what I came for. She forgave me. It would be fun and all to stay but I'd be okay with being sent home next week. I got my friend back and that's honestly all I wanted."

Suriya: "I need alone time with Ariana. I'm not super outspoken but I feel like we got a connection. I don't wanna get ahead of myself but Ariana prefers studs and me and Capri are the only ones with a chance here. Kris definitely fucked up any chances. Lola? She's fine as hell but I don't see her making it to the final two."

Ariana: "It's been a rollercoaster man. I am happy about being on good terms with Kari. I really need to talk to Capri but I think Suriya and Lola have good chances. I don't know about Asani. Me and her clicked while we were drunk. She fine though."