Stress Free

~ Chapter Fourteen ~

"Things have changed TK. Try to hurt me if you want. At this point I don't care. You want me dead? Kill me." I said. I was through with this. How did she survive that? There's no way. Now that I think about it, there really is no way.

"I'm just kidding. You really hated TK huh?" She asked, confusing me. "I'm TK's sister-"

"She has a twin?" I asked.

"Yeah I promise. My name is Sydney but most people just call me Syd. I'm Red's friend. She said she left her phone here and couldn't text you to bring it to her so I'm here to collect." She explained. It seemed pretty reasonable I guess.

"How do I know you aren't lying?" I asked.

"Well.. can I?" She gestured coming inside. I moved and she walked in and went to my living room. She sat her phone on the couch and started taking her long sleeve tee off.

^ Syd ^

^ Syd ^

I noticed her hair was black and curly and not light brown dreads. I guess that's a sign too. She exposed her torso area and held her arms out.

"No tattoos. TK had plenty of them. No makeup either I would have broken out by now." She explained. It was still kinda hard to believe.

"She never told me anything about a twin." I said, I had to sit down so I sat down in one of my chairs.

"Did she tell you anything about her siblings? Because we have 2 brothers and another sister. I can call them if you need me too." She offered.

"No no I'm just gonna ask some questions." I said. She sat down and waited for me. I sat and stared for a good minute until she started to look around confused.

"I'm ready." She said with a shy laugh.

"Why do you live in Miami? I didn't meet TK here." I said.

"Our whole family lives here. TK went to wherever you lived on business. I guess she came back when you did." She answered.

"Hmm.. okay did I ever have sexual relations with TK?" I asked.

"Well I wouldn't think so. Wasn't she a touch me not?" Oh yeah.. I laughed and nodded my head.

"Right right. This would have been a lot easier if you just said that at the door. How do you know Red?" I asked.

"We met in high school. Don't worry she's like my sister. Heard she likes you." She said with a smile.

"Oh really. Let me go grab her phone." I ran upstairs to my room and grabbed her phone. I took some pictures in it before I took it back downstairs to Syd. "Here."

She stood up and took the phone from me. Stretching and flexing her chest. I turned away while she put her shirt back on.

"We should hang out sometime. Maybe go on a double date. I'll see ya later." She said.

"Oh for sure." She left and I laid on the couch. I missed Red already. She just... I don't know she's just so intriguing. Is it possible to fall in love in 3 days? I think so.

* * * *

I woke up around 10. I was asleep all damn day. I went to my room and rolled a blunt before checking my phone. I had a couple texts from Red and a missed call from Capri.. Capri.

Red: Hey Syd is giving me a ride to work tonight

Red: Wake uppp 😭

Me: I'm up and that's cool of her

Red: Damn you was sleep all day girl. What you doing?

Me: I'm about to smoke real quick and make some dinner

Red: You smoke?

Me: Weed.. What's the problem?

She didn't text back so I continued smoking and went to start making my dinner. Then I remembered that Capri called me. Should I call back? I decided to.

"Ariana damn where have you been?" She asked.

"What do you mean? Where the hell have you been? You left Miami without telling anyone why and you ask me where I've been?" I stirred my noodles while getting heated myself.

"I had to go back because of a threat. Look I have been sitting outside in my car for like 3 hours. Can I come in and explain?" She asked. I hung up and went to get the door. When I opened it, there she was looking like a whole meal.

^ Capri ^

^ Capri ^

"Come in." I said. She smiled and walked in. She hugged me unexpectedly, I sighed because it felt great to have her hug me again.

"I missed you. I heard you were talking to someone." She said after pulling away. I nodded as we walked to my kitchen.

"Yeah but in my experience I know not to get my hopes up." I said, taking my noodles off the stove.

"So technically I still have a chance?" She asked, standing behind me.

"You're funny. You lost that after you left." I said. She rested her chin on my shoulder and whined.

"The only reason I left is because my old...affiliates were threatening to kill someone close to me. I had to go handle it. You know if I never left we would probably be married by now." She explained.

"Married? That's a stretch. Most I'll do is forgive you. We can't be more than friends." I stated while mixing my pasta.

"I guess I can take that." She said, rolling her eyes dramatically. "Even though every time I see you, you look 20x sexier."

"Stop it." I didn't need her to make me blush or see me blush nonetheless. "Are you hungry?"

I asked, holding up a bowl of pasta. She smirked and nodded, taking the bowl.

"I'm starving. Just not for food." She took the bowl and fork and walked out of the kitchen. I leaned against the counter and shook my head. Capri is the finest brownskin I know which makes her a sexual hazard for me. Her smooth talking alone gets to me.

I just have to make sure she leaves before anything goes down. My long-living addiction to sexual attention and foreplay is going to run my life forever.