Chapter 4

Heather P.O.V.

"Who are you?" Megan, the most popular girl of this girl was in front of me.  She was the meanest girl I ever met in my life.  This bitch likes to bully others girls of this school and create fake rumors of them.  She never did something to me but neither I had the interest to talk to her.  She was wearing this tight short skirt, a tight blue shirt and had her fake long blond hair down to her back.  Megan was like a Victoria Secret’s model, but as bitch like Kendall Jenner.  Sorry but, I don’t like Kendall.

" I’m Heather" I said to her while I was opening the door to get in but she put her long arm in my way.

"Since when you and Aaron are dating?" Ugh? She was looking me with her usually dead face she gave to all the girls of the school. 

"Since when you are interested in my love life?" I laughed and move her arm away to enter my car.  I closed the door and sent her my best smile.  She gave me this pissed off face and went to her luxurious car.

I’m an invisible girl but that doesn’t mean people can talk to me whatever they pleased to.  In my way to the park I turned on the radio and the song named Crazy by Kat Dahlia came on.  Maybe its fate but this song tells exactly what Aaron had done to me. 

On arrival at the park I started to look for Aaron.  He was sitting in a white bank near the forest and the lake.  I began to walk to where he was and when I hit the spot I sat in the other bank that was behind of the one he is sitting to.  I think he growl of what I did and sat beside me putting his arm behind my shoulder.

"You did come, I was thinking that maybe you would abandon me here." Aaron said while putting his forehead in my neck.  When I felt the warm of his skin I began to feel the same butterflies from earlier.

"I will never abandon you." I could feel him smiling in my neck.

"I’m glad to hear that."

"What it’s the important thing you wanted to tell me?" my curiosity was getting bigger and I wanted to get straight to the point.

"Come" He grab my hand and began to walk.  I stop when I knew where he was heading.

"Heather you can trust me" Aaron said looking straight through my eyes, he gave this look that I knew he was telling the truth.

"You won’t kill me right?" I joked.

" I will consider it" He smirk raising an eyebrow.  I stood froze from where I was.

"Baby, I would never hurt you." He laughed while he kissed my forehead.

"Okay then." He smiled at me and we began to walk down the forest.

We’ve been walking like for twenty minutes, I was getting worried but not at Aaron would do to me, I was getting worried because we don’t know the crazy people we could found deep in the forest.  When we finally stop, Aaron turned around to face me and look straight through my eyes.  The green of the forest were making Aaron’s eyes even more beautiful.  I could see his eyes were shinning but then his eyes change to a worry expression.

"Heather, I would understand if you get scared at me and never talked to me again.  But remember I would never hurt you because you are my life now. " he said, I look at him confused.- Heather, I’m not at all human.

I began to get really worried, what it’s he trying to say?  Obviously he is human, all the people here are humans.

"I know that you may think that I’m crazy weirdo but let me show who I’m really am." He took few steps away from me and began to take off his shirt and pants.

"What are you doing?!" I said surprised and looking to my shoes embarrassed of what he is doing. 

"No, look Heather, trust me." I look back at him again, he was only now in boxers.  Damn, now I can’t take away my eyes from his biceps.  I forced myself to look back at his face when I noticed he was containing a laugh guessing what I was thinking of.  But suddenly, his face turn worried again.

"Remember Heather I won’t hurt you."

 And with that Aaron began to shift to a big grey werewolf.  The process was very scary, I stood there froze with my jaw open in shock.  I can’t believe this, this must be a dream.  There’s no way this creatures exist, I thought only werewolves exists in movies and books, but not in real life. 

This is not real, Heather.

I can’t even move or talk or do any shit.  I just stood there like a bastard watching Aaron becoming a werewolf.  Still, I think this is not real.  When the big wolf began to take a slow step closer to me I took a few steps away.  I was getting very frighten of this wolf. 

This is not Aaron.  This isn’t real.

The wolf eyes were the same black’s ones I saw in Aaron, and the same worried expression he had before. 

Heather it’s me, Aaron” I gasp when I heard Aaron’s voice in my head.

"Aaron?" This can’t be real.

"Yeah it’s me, I won’t hurt you Heather, remember that” he took a step closer to me but this time I didn’t step back.  The wolf or Aaron took another big step, now his snout and my nose were barely touching.  I look straight through the wolf eyes and I saw a glimpse of Aaron green ones. 

"Aaron" I said smiling to the wolf.  By that Aaron relaxed and touch his snout with my nose. 

“Thanks for not freaking out”   Aaron said in my head.

“You can speak through my mind?”  I ask in my head.

“Yeah, when a wolf finds his mate they can change each other thoughts” only one word catch my interest.  Maybe I didn’t know werewolves exist but I know what a mate it’s.

“Mate?” I look at Aaron with the biggest smile that my face let me to.

“Yes Heather, you are my mate.  In the first moment I saw you all my world froze around me and the only thing I could focused was you.  Heather, you are my mate, my love and my future.” Tears began to fell from my eyes, those are the most beautiful words someone has told me.  I stare at Aaron wolf’s eyes for a moment with joy.  This guy was the man of my dreams, the guy of my future.  I put my arms around the wolf’s neck and hug Aaron very tight.  I think he gave me a wolf hug because he put his neck down to my shoulder.  I could feel the warm of his body all around in my anatomy.

But suddenly my left wrist began to burn as hell.  I collapsed to the ground screaming cause the pain I was felling through my arm.  It’s was like someone putting a flame in my arm.  Aaron look at me worried and ran away behind a tree.  More pain began in my left arm, now all I could see was black in the corners of my eyes. 

The pain was too much to take.

-Heather what’s wrong?!- Aaron came back in his human form only wearing his black jeans.  He began to grab me but the more he moved me the more pain I felt.

"Aaron don’t move me, hurts more!" I yelled with tears at him.

"Heather what hurts?" He said with fear in his eyes. 

"My arm, the left one." The pain was still growing, I began to see dark and blurred.

When I felt Aaron raising my wrist I could feel like a knife in movement inside my arm. 

It hurt like hell.

"Heather…" Aaron began to say looking in shock my arm.

"What’s happening?!"

"Look" he raise my arm more so I can see it.  The scene was very frightening

My arm was being marked in rawness.