I looked at Brantley, then back at her, we both nodded, and I replied, "yes, Lydia, we are engaged."  It's the first time I'd said it out loud or told anyone other than Melissa, Chase, or Cliff.  She held up my hand and whistled really loud to get the whole club's attention. They know that when Lydia whistles to stop doing what everyone is doing.  "I have an announcement!  Boss is engaged to Ellie!"  The clubhouse erupted into cheers, the guys came over and congratulated us, and the dirty looks stemmed from the sweet butts that hang around. I knew just about every one of them wanted Brantley, now I'm not sure if he ever did anything with them. I made a mental note to talk to him about that later.  The other ol ladies came over congratulated us and the ones who I was closest with offered to help me plan the wedding.  They decided to have a party for us tonight, I didn't really feel like it, but it's free food and I have a duty to the club now.

I started to get tired, I told Brantley I was going to go back to one of the bedrooms and take a nap.  I knew I had to go to work the next night so I had to get myself on a third shift sleep schedule for the next couple days.  He kissed me on the head and told me he loved me and that he'd be out front if I needed him.  I made my way back to the bedroom, I saw Jessica, one of the sweet butts leaning against the door to the room I always  took a nap in looking every bit of skank that she is-short leather skirt, bustier, and six inch heels.  I tried to go around her, but she cornered me, ugh I don't want to deal with her tonight. 
"So, you think that just because you got that ring and patch that he is going to be true to you?  Bitch, Boss and I have something, in fact before he took you to Nashville we fucked right there on that bed" she smirked.  I was seething mad and saw red.  "Look here you two dollar bar slut, Boss wouldn't touch you if you were the last whore on Earth, I have the power to throw your ass out and ban you from this club and don't think I won't.  I will send your ass back to the trailer park, so shut the fuck up!"  I was screaming at her, and we had already drawn attention, everyone knows I don't get mad often, and this bitch was the reason I broke up with Jay, because she's the one I caught him in bed with.  She pointed a long red nail in my face, looked at me and sneered, "you wouldn't dare."  About that time Brantley walked up looked at both of us and said, "what's going on babe?"  I looked at him and replied as I crossed my arms over my chest, "Jessica here says that you and her fucked on that bed before we went to Nashville."  Cliff walked up as I was telling Brantley what she said.  "Ellie, you know that's not true, I was with you, Cliff, or Kolby."  I was furious, given my history with her, I wanted to believe him, but I was having my doubts right now. 

"Do I Brantley?  Do I?  Because when I was at work, where were you?  Do you even know what this bitch has done to me?  Because I haven't told you."  All the color drained from his face, "babe, I promise you I've never touched her or any of the other girls in this club. As Cliff, he can vouch for me. You are the only girl I've ever brought here or touched that's affiliated with the Pistons.  What did she do?"  He said reaching for my arm and I jerked it away?  Jessica was smiling like she had hit the lottery, I hated her.

"Bitch you better wipe that smile off your ugly ass face!  Don't make me let your little secret out!"  It was her turn to turn as white as a ghost.
Cliff didn't even know she was the girl I caught Jay with. "Ellie, what are you talking about?" Cliff asked. By this time we had The whole club surrounded us. 
"See everyone, this bitch was the one I caught fucking Jay and the reason I dumped his ass when I caught them. Oh, and anyone who has fucked her may wanna go get STD tested, because the bitch has herpes!  How do I know?  She came into the ER a week before I caught them wondering why she had bumps!  Oh and she was saying how she fucked B here right before we went to Nashville!"  I could see the prospects turn white as a ghost and all look at each other and in unison say "oh shit!" 
Cliff looked at me then her and said, "Ellie, Boss is telling the truth, he hasn't ever touched a girl in this club. He and I have a rule, we don't fuck club girls.  That's why he had to get my permission before he started seeing you.  She was tried and he always told her he wasn't interested.  He wouldn't touch her even if she wasn't a club girl, she's trash."  She put her hand over her mouth like she was hurt.  Cliff nodded at me, and I knew what that meant, I had the say so on whether she stayed or went. I walked over to her and reached up to her head, Brantley piped up "whoa whoa whoa baby what are you doing?"  I smiled vehemently, looked at Cliff, nodded, then at her, and back at B.  I reached up, grabbed her black her and yanked pulling her to me, "I'm taking out the trash!"  I pulled her scrawny ass from the back of the clubhouse all the way to the front "open the damn door!" I screamed at a prospect and threw her ass out onto the pavement.  "Bitch, you're banned from this club and every other chapter of the Outlaws!  If I ever see or hear of you coming around here again I will bury you myself and they won't find your body!"  "You can't do that!" She sneered at me as she got up off the ground.  "I just did!" I replied as I got in her face.  She slapped me, the bitch actually slapped me.  Brantley was standing next to me, I stripped off the coat, she saw the vest and the patch that said "Property of Boss" and turned a solid sheet of white, I threw it off too and handed them to Brantley.  I pulled the brass knuckles I always kept when I'm with the club out of my pocket and slipped them in my hand. Cliff and Brantley and the other guys all knew what that meant, they all were standing around in a circle surrounding us.  I drew back and gave her a right hook straight to the jaw, I could hear it crack.  She stumbled back and her hooker heel snapped in half.  "Bitch you messed with the wrong girl today, no one slaps me" I told her.  She was scrambling to get up, and tried to kick me.  I hit her two more times before she managed to punch me in the stomach.  That's when I saw black, I don't even know what happened until I felt sting arms pull me off and I smelled the leather and cologne and I knew it was Brantley.  I looked down and she was a bloody pulp but still breathing. 
"Babe, that's enough.  Let's go, the prospects will deal with her" he told me.  My knuckles were bloody and swollen on my left hand, my right was fine.  Cliff, Brantley, Lydia, and I walked inside and sat down, Lydia got me a Smirnoff to calm me down and brought a washcloth over to clean my hands off with.  "Babe remind me never to make you mad" Brantley laughed, I just glared at him and he held his hands up. 
"Ellie, I've been waiting to do that for a long time, just didn't really have a reason.  So she's the reason you never came around after Jay and you broke up?" Cliff asked.  I wasn't in the mood to talk really, but they needed to know.
"Yeah, she's the reason.  I had been trying to get ahold of him for a few hours, he wouldn't answer the phone, so I went out looking.  Drove by here, his truck was here, which was odd since he hated the MC.  I walked in, caught her bent over the bed and him fucking her.  I yanked him off her, punched him in the balls and told him to fuck off.  I set his shit out back and hand a nice bonfire.  Haven't spoken to him since.  She's why I hate club whores.  I went and got tested that same day, cause I didn't know who all he'd messed with, I was clean, still get checked every few months because it can lay dormant, still clean.  I'm glad I finally was able to beat her ass and ban her from here.  She hates me and wants what I have."  They all were silent, then Lydia piped up "Ells, Boss hasn't ever touched a club girl but you, like he said, she has tried since she met him.  I hate that bitch since she tried with Happy, and he's twice her age!" 
"Lyd, you never told me this" Cliff responded. 
"Honey, you know I'm not about club drama.  I told her off you can guarantee that."
"Babe do you believe me now?  I'd never do that to you, I couldn't be with a cheater, and I'd never cheat, I know what it feels like. I love you more than I do the air I breathe. You are everything to me."  He said.  I believed him, I knew he was telling me the truth, after the stuff she pulled with Jay one would be stupid to not have trust issues. 
"I believe you baby, let's go home" I replied. He grabbed my hand and helped me up, we said by to everyone, and left.