Jimin's memory

Zacznij od początku

Jimin like something heavy in his heart when it said 'You left me' and ranged through his mind, body became numb and cold as if it's accusing him.

"You clearly got the wrong person and I am not your Oppa!"

"Oppa!" It cried. "Why can't remember, when you can remember Minji!" It tried to hug but went through his body trying.

"How do you know Minji?"

But it continued crying.

"Tell me how you know me? How you Minji?" He asked it in a husky voice.

"How are you saying that I know you or should remember you?" He continued.

It stopped crying and looked at him and the look was different more like a satisfying one. It grinned.
Jimin remained silent.

"So Minji didn't you? I am glad I will be the one telling you!"

"Tell me what?"

"Tell about us oppa! Tell you the relationship that we had in our past life!" It grinned ear to ear.

Jimin's jaw dropped, eyes wide and shook his head, still trying to process the information "past life? Is that even possible?" He thought to himself. He didn't believe and he still thought it had got the wrong person. But the next line which it said made his worst nightmare come true. "It knows my name!"

"Tell you how Jimin and Eunla were inseparable!"

But neither did Jimin noticed nor it, that Yoongi was still up against the door. And he couldn't hold in. He flung opened it and almost ran inside to check a frowning expression on his roommates face and was looking at something.

"Are you alright?"

No response.
Eunla sighed "I will come back!" It said with a satisfactory grin And left.

Yoongi,who didn't receive any response, placed his hand on Jimin's shoulder and shook it making him come back to his senses.

"Are you al?"

"I am fine hyung!"

"Are we meeting your Noona tomorrow?"

"Nae!"

~~~~

"Something doesn't feel good!" Eunla said scrolling the papers. The man looked up at her and sighed.

"Even I feel!" He said.

"It's been six months since the get together! We still are no where!" She said banging her head on the table.

They both were sitting Do young's 'no one enters' room beside Jimin's.
Frankly its been really weird cause he miss him, the music and his foot steps ranging through his room. The dinner he makes, everything about Jimin. He miss him ever since he shifted to he so called entertainment company 'bighit'.

"Why aren't we able to find her soul?" Eunla chimed. Do young chuckled.

"I mean, yes my soul!" She rolled his eyes. "And how am I a grim reaper when my soul is out there!"

"May be it's your job to take yourself?" Do young added running his finger on edge of the book.

She hummed "Did you visit Jimin and Minji?"

Do young nodded. There was a silence all for few seconds

"He is staying with 6 other members! I am not sure he is safe there, now that we know Eunla-" He looked at her from his book and she arched her brow.
He cleared his throat  "I mean your soul could possible be trying to get to him"