Chapter: 5 The past 3/5

Start from the beginning

"But Grandma!" Baekhyun whined, "No buts young man, what did i say about your manners?" Mrs Lee scolded Baekhyun while he just pouts, but soon the bickering stopped when a cute little voice spoke.

"H-hyungie.. Can TaeTae go to them now..?" Taehyung asked cutely while doing puppy eyes which he didn't know he was doing, which made all of them look at the cute small voice and just coo at the adorable small boy.

"N-no! Tae you just stay behind hyungie okay?? Hyungie will protect you" Baekhyun said, Mrs Lee then glared at him scarily which made him shudder, "U-uhh.. Maybe you can go.. But only a minute.." The glare got intense "O-okay! Okay! Umm.. An hour-" Then before he could finish, his little brother quickly rushed to the others which made him shock and panic.

"T-tae!! NOOOO" Baekhyun screamed dramatically but the younger just ran to the others while giggling cutely, the others coo at the sight, Taehyung was wearing a cute white bunny beret hat, a cute white shorts and a light pink sweater, but the sleeves of the sweater was too long so his little fingers got covered and has a cute arms swinging around, he was wearing doll shoes with cute white socks.

When he finally got to them, (because he cannot run faster yet so he slowly and carefully ran to them) when he finally reached Suho and the others, he almost tripped but Tao got him quickly.

"Woah there little tiger" Tao said as he held Taehyung, Taehyung then giggled which made Tao blush at the cuteness, or rather DIE at the cuteness, "Y-you okay?" Tao asked and Taehyung nodded while smiling his boxy smile making all of the people in the room coo at his cuteness, even the maids.

The 2 brothers then played with the 11 boys, they had so much fun and you could hear laughing, giggling inside the house.

When it was time for lunch, they all raced into the dining room and sat at their seats.

Sehun and Chanyeol who was beside Taehyung, was so happy that they got to sit beside the cute adorable boy, while Baekhyun glaring at the 2 and whining about the fact that he didn't get to sit beside his cute TaeTae.

When lunch was over, they decided to play outside in the garden.

"Hey Baekhyun!! Hurry will ya?" Chanyeol shouted while waiting for Baekhyun who was carrying Taehyung, because Taehyung couldn't run or walk outside on his own or he'll get hurt, Taehyung is clumsy so his older brother is always there to help him, Baekhyun couldn't afford to let his baby brother get hurt or else he wouldn't forgive himself.

Baekhyun then rolled his eyes "Wait will you? Can't you see I'm carrying Taehyung? He could get hurt if he walks on his own and i swear if that happens, I'll literally kil-" before Baekhyun could finish, he felt a dangerous stare behind his back...

And it was his grandmother..

Baekhyun then shuddered at the stare and just shrugged it, "Child, what did i say?" He heard his grandmother asked, "U-umm.. O-ohhh look! Beautiful flowers! TaeTae you like flowers right? Come on let's go there and pick some for you" Baekhyun said nervously avoiding his grandmother's question.

When they were all in the simple yet beautiful garden of flowers, they all picked some of it and made flower headbands and laughed at their faces "Haha! You look so ridiculous! Hahahahaha" Chanyeol said laughing out loud holding his stomach while rolling on the ground.

"Whatever, at least I don't look like you! You look like a.. uhh AN OLD WIZARD!!" Kai said while smirking triumphantly at his comeback.

"Well you look like a-" before Chanyeol could finish, a little cute figure interrupted "H-hyungies! Wook.. TaeTae made you hyungies.. A-a pwetty rwing" Taehyung said happily while holding out pretty flower rings, showing it to his hyungs happily and his eyes shining brightly.

The others just looked at the rings not knowing what to do, while Baekhyun just picked one and put it in his ring finger, Taehyung's eyes then started to water making the others panic except for Baekhyun who was starting to get angry "H-hyungies..dwon't l-like.. TaeTae's gwift?" Taehyung said sadly while beginning to cry.

"H-huh?? O-oh u-uhh" Luhan said stuttering not knowing what to do, Baekhyun then shouted at them making them stopped panicking "You idiots! Pick one and just put it in your fingers! TaeTae thought you didn't like them! What are you doing? Pick.one.already. !!" And with that they all did what Baekhyun said and tried to make Taehyung stop crying.

When Taehyung stopped crying, he then smiled happily at them and giggled cutely making the boys calm down and sigh "We're sorry TaeTae.. We didn't really know what to do so we just stared at it..really sorry" Suho said while smiling softly at Taehyung

"Ish wokay.. TaeTae fworgive youw hyungies alwready" Taehyung said smiling while still sniffling and the others just smiled back and they continued to play with each other.

The day where all of them met...

The fun days that they all spent...

The things they all did...

The loving days they had...

All Disappeared...

Because of that one unfaithful day...

A/N: sorry for grammar mistakes 😰 i really tried to make it long enough, so i am sorry if it's short for you guys, and thank you for the votes! And this book is already in 700 reads so i am really thankful for you guys I LOVE YOU ALL 💗💗💛💛💛(sorry if there's no bts right now really really sorry)