"Crystal Luna. Am so sorry" he said shakily

"You better be. Now go get cleaned up, eat something and rest. I will check up on you later" I ordered as I pushed him towards the way out of the training grounds.

I turned to find Cindy already walking towards me with what she thought was a brave look on her face.

"I will not beg you Miss high and mighty. Those boys may be weak but I am not and I will prove to everyone here why you are not fit to be Alpha's mate and this packs Luna"

Chuckling bitterly, I said "I wouldn't have it any other way" and then the fight began.

I was expecting more or say extra-ordinary but she didn't deliver. I think she thought this was going to be a cat fight. But girl, was she wrong.

She's got speed which could be put to proper use with the right training but here she was acting like a headless chicken and it was getting on my nerves as well as Havoc's.

I cut to the chase and went on full attack mode.

Beating the shit out of her till she submitted then I turned to return back to Matthews only to be met with the proud glimmering eyes of my mate, his mum, Matthews himself, Jeremiah and his mate as well as his warriors.

I smiled softly before walking into my mate's outstretched arms and that's when I came down from my high on adrenaline rush and heard the applause.

I chuckled softly before pulling back to go on the makeshift platform where I raised my hand to let them know the applause was enough and when the place was quiet enough, I begin to talk.

"Today has been eventful and it's almost the end of our training session but I believed we all learned an important lesson here today and I hope no one makes those same mistakes again.
I have seen a thing or two that I would like to rectify that is after I have discussed it with my mate, my beta and delta as well as the warriors of this pack. So that's all for today. See you tomorrow"

As soon as I joined my mate and his team, Alpha River said teasingly;

"Am both frightened and aroused"

Chuckling softly, I said" you should be. I'm no body's bitch. You fuck with me, I screw you over. Simple"

"Well I want to fuck you and screw you so hard" Alpha River whispered huskily into my ears to which I pretended not to have heard causing him to burst into laughter

"I like you already" Jeremiah said

"Me too" the other warriors chorused whiles Matthews nodded with a small smile

I turned to Alpha River's mum and pulled her into a hug which surprised her and everyone around.

I apologized for last night but before she could say anything else, I was walking towards the house I woke up in with my mate, his mum, Matthews, Jeremiah, Stephanie and some other man trailing behind them.

I was hot and cold like that.

I knew she would get sentimental and emotional and I didn't do that with anyone or in public except my family and now, my mate in the privacy of our room and that's it.

I headed upstairs to the bedroom I now shared with my mate. Making a quick work of stripping down, I entered the bathroom for a shower.

The cold water blasting down on me soothed my tensed muscles.

Though I may not have shown any emotion during training, I didn't enjoy what went down there.

I hate disrespect and no one messes around with me just because I am a woman. I didn't like confrontations that's why I tried to avoid it as much as possible.

I am their Luna and they needed to respect that. I can be lenient when I want to.

Clearing my mind, I focused on taking my mind and cleared my mind. My wolf was getting restless and I knew I was stressing her out as well as myself.

The change of environment together with the stress of meeting new people is getting to us and I knew it will take just a small thing to trigger it.

I stay in the shower till my skin starts to prune before turning the shower off.

Grabbing a towel from a rack in the en suite, I made quick work of toweling dry before wrapping it securely around me.

I grab another one and after drying my hair with it, I wrapped it tightly around my head before stepping out.

Taking a quick glance around the room, I realized there clothes I discarded on the floor have been relocated to the dirty laundry basket.

Lifting my nose up into the air and took a quick smell of the air and shivered when my mate's scent rushed into my nostril's and down my spine.

With a shake of my head, I entered our walk-in-closet and grabbed the first top I found with black ripped jeans and some undergarments.

Dropping them in front of the dressing mirror, I applied my body cream, fixed my undergarments on before pulling the ripped jeans on.

I took the top and opened it to see what I had picked. I smiled softly when I realized it was my favorite maroon basketball-like top.

The sleeves have been ripped off at the seams to put my tattoos on full display and the sides parted giving it a suave ghetto look.

I shrugged it on before pulling my hair into a tight pony tail on top of my head and then checking my look in the mirror.

Feeling satisfied with my look, I walked to the shoe section and slipped my feet into my six-inch maroon-black combat heel.

Lacing it up, I walked to the bedroom and picked up my phone from the nightstand before walking out of the room whiles I replied back the messages on my whatsapp.

Thanks for reading. Don't forget to

*Vote

*Comment

*Share

*Add to your reading lists

*Andfollow for notifications upon updates.