BTS & their Indian daughters

Start from the beginning

(daughter suddenly looks flustered and looks down on the ground) 

Daughter: Vo galti se school ka kaanch toot gaya

Namjoon :Kaise!!??

DaughterPata nhi kaise . . . . bas kholne gayi aur chute hi .   .   . 

Namjoon sighs and quickly hands the money over to her. 

Namjoon: Main samajh sakta hu beta .   .   .  . *flashbacks to his teen days* *sobs happily and sadly*

    🌶Jimin's daughter(5 year old)-

Daughter: (comes crying to Jimin with a pouty face and puffy eyes) Papa Nami (Namjoon's daughter) di aur Yami di (Yoongi's daughter) mere cheeks pull karte hai .   .   .   .  *sobbing* vo bhi bhot zor se.

Jimin gets on his knees and takes his daughter in his embrace after gently wiping her tears with his sleeves.

Jimin: Baby.     .    .  don't cry .   .   . they love you so much and found you so cute that they pull your cheeks , you don't have to cry about it.  

His daughter makes the exact face that Jimin makes when he is angry but soon it converts into a mischievous one

She gently holds Jimin's cheeks with her chubby fingers and stretches them to elephantine proportions until Jimin cries in pain.

  Daughter: Papa , I also love you verrrrrryyyyyy much!

Namjoon and Yoongi who were coming to his house along with their apologetic daughters ,couldn't help but chuckle at this cuteness overload.

🍑Taehyung's daughter(16 year old)-

Daughter:  Kaise lag rahi hu papa?

Taehyung checks her dress from the corner of his eye and continues to sip his tea and read newspaper with his glasses on .

Taehyung: Beta saxophone seekhne jaa rahi ho fashion show nhi hai vaha pe

Daughter: Haan toh aap bhi toh gardening Gucci k chappal pehen k krte ho .   .   .   . mai kabhi kuch bolti hu kya 

and she leaves , making Taehyung spit his tea

Taehyung: Kal se Yoongi k ghar jaana band!! 

  🍍Jungkook's daughter(2 year old)-

All the BTS members come to visit his princess on her 2nd birthday-

Seokjin- Cries because his baby has a baby now !

Yoongi- Doesn't show much emotion at first but when Jungkook's little angel grabs his pinky , he breaks into the cutest smile

Hoseok-Makes funniest faces and cute noises to make the baby laugh and dances like a little kid when he succeeds 

Namjoon- Surprisingly the baby jumps into his lap the fastest. His dimples are an object of fascination for the little girl as she tries her best to touch them whenever he smiles.

Taehyung- He is the only one to be able to communicate with the two year old. His gucci bracelet becomes the new toy for her.

Jimin-He is in his ULTRA MOCHI mode with the baby, they make the cutest duo. Baby finds him really soothing and sleeps on his shoulder while spilling her drool on his shirt.