i love you.......but hate her

more fuck reminders and i was a day off HAPPY BIRTHDAY! SONADOW_HATER15! I HOPR YOU HAVE A GOOD 13TH BIRTHDAY! REMEMBER 13 IS LUCKY! ok reminders becuase i need it!

we logged off and i turned to him "so you never told me how long this mateing season is and what we can do as mate n' such." jerome sighed "ok well mateing is broken down once a bacca mates with his or her mate they then lock their mates where their sent is the most and stay with them at all times getting them anything they need then the next day they nip them again and mate with them again to impreagnate them the next day you show signs of being pregnate  as being mates we can talk telepathicly as you have seen and i can feel your pain and any other feeings and  feel eachothers love." i smiled at all that and nuzzled into his bed i wanted his sent on me becuase i loved him......

ok so now i'm in the sunshine state in my cousins room while she looking at facebook or something idk so its going to be short sorry i won't do this till around sunday again so yea any LEZZ GO!

(jerome's p.o.v)

after mitch fell asleep curled up in my bed a knock was heard. "come in!" i said then a girl came in "i-i am mitch's sister c-can i see him?" i smiled of course brave probbibly told all his family so they aren't worryied wait. "GET AWAY BITCH!" i heard my mate scream from our room i ran in to find the girl on top of mitch starangling him! "off!" i growled and pulled her off she fought me. "get off me he needs to learn that being gay is a fucking sin!" her words suprized me coming from someone so young "off mine go away your actions are causeing me to want to rip you apart." i growled i looked to mitch he was curled around one of my pillows  tail around it and ears back. I frowned at the girl she then hissed and ran away. "shhhhhh it's ok." I coed he looked at me again. "c-can we do it again? I love you but hate her so I want to forget her...." I smirked marketing sure we were alone I shut our bedroom door.
( man I can't stop with the smut can I? oh yea smut ahead innocents run)
(mich's p.o.v)

he pushed me on the bed again slipping his hand up my shirt playing with my nipples (I do this every time but BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NIPPLES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH ok I'm good) I moaned out  giving him the message of how much I wanted him. "your just wanting to skip this?" he asked amusement in his voice I nodded panting my tail shaking my ears back in pleasure. "what ever you say babe~" my shirt came off with his then my boxers because that was all I was wearing he took his pants off his hardened member springing out.I then turned around on all fours moving my tail so he can enter me my ears a clear message "tuck me till I can't walk Jerome!" I begged he positioned himself at my entrance once again. (I wanted to put mount but meh) shoveling in I cried out "OH MY G-GOD!" I panted my ears back tail now in Jerome hands rubbing it slowly "m-move please jerome." I moaned out he started slow only increasing my need "j-jerome f-faster h-haaaarder" I pleated he went faster soon going at full pace he hit my sweet spot I emailed out seeing black spots in my vision"there oh god!" he then hit that spot a bit slower than before " oh mon Dieu raipide Jerome rapide!" I was so in bliss I couldn't find any english in my vocabulary. he then hit the prostate "la'!" I screamed out I painted "f-fuck I"m close Mitch!" I painted he was rubbing my tail at the same time as his thrusts "moi aussi." I said  soon after some hard thrusts I came all over the sheets screaming Jerome name he came into me we then fell next to each other panting me curling up into Jerome ears back in comfort my tail curling around us till

(smut end innocents can come back)

*knock knock* "Mr. Jerome? your presents has been requested down in the meeting hall." awww "ok I will be there in 5." the person then said "alright I will tell them." with that Jerome got up and dressed putting on cologne I started to whimper my tail dropped and my ears did too "sorry babe I will sleep with you all I can next time still gotta make money." with that he kissed my forehead I fell asleep snoring lightly.

(unknown 3rd p.o.v)

a shadowy figure stood watching as the foolish bacca left his mate alone. "squid 23 come in!" he talked into the walkie talkie "squid 23 here what do you need?" the figure then said "the bear has left the cave open target is up for grabs go get him!" the figure hissed quietly then a female voice came in "I will get this punk." then the line went silent "be prepared Mitchell Hughes the squids are comeing for you...."
BUM BUM BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM anyway here you go I'm not gonna update as much as I am on my tablet in my dad's house soooooooo yea I dislike it because of auto correct and it's kinda hard to use so here you are oh and my dad likes to do a lot of stuff soo yea enjoy this! *blows kisses*
signed-brave