the truth lays on the bed

ok i will give you a review LEZ GO!

i still find it hard to belive a boss of a big company wants a prostitue. i press the botton "hello welcome to bacca interprises how may i help you?" a cool female voice said "all i have to say is that the big bosses pakage is here and i'm to meet him." then the door opened i walked in when some ybig guard guys came by my side both of them were... BACCAS?!?!?!?!? they lead me all the way to a room then said "knock three times." (*knock* penny! *knock* penny *knock* penny! sorry had to I LOVE BIG BANG THEORY!) i did then the door opened to someone i feared i would meet my friend since 4th grade! jerome my bacca friend i flatened my carmal brown cat ears. "fuck..." i whispered............

THERE YOU GO! and this capter gets a bit smutty i hope you enjoy this sonadow AND my butiful fluffies! ENJOY!

(mitchs p.o.v)

"fuck......" i whispered jerome looked at me with suprize "m-mitch? what a-re you do~ing here?" was he sweating? "well i think i need to tell you something but you CAN'T tell any of our friends or anyone who can't keep a secret aka NO ONE." jerome nodded and lead me inside this room was HUGE i sat on the bed and started "well as you know it's very hard for hybrids to get jobs and the only well paying job that i could get and i keep it for you guys because you guys don't know i'm gay or a prositute and i couldn't handle the rejection as i had gotten from my parents the only one who knows i'm gay and this is brave and she works there to but is an assistaint and i just..." i trailed off and started to cry as the thought of my best friend who i acctualy have a huge crush on reject me after his rejection i will just kill myself and rot in hell for i am useless. "oh mitch you know we could have helped you out!" i looked at him with sorrow filled eyes "yea but i hate mooching off you guys you know this." i said closeing my eyes "oh mitch why are you so hot?" my tail twitched w-what!? i opened my eyes only to be pressed onto the bed by jerome? "j-jerome?" his eyes were glased with lust.........

(SMUT STARTS HERE IF YOU NO LIKE! THEN RUN DOG RUN! why are reading this anyway)

his eys glased over with lust.... "j-" then he nipped my sweet spot "i'm sorry mich i forgot to say i have had the longest crush on you and i'm in heat now that your here i can stop this heat...." i was then in understanding so i moved his head and made him kiss me soon after he slipped his tounge in i moaned then i tugged at his shirt i could tell this was getting very hot very fast. after his shiet our pants came off laying somewere on the floor. "after this i want you to quit your job i have one for you." i couldn't speak due to my moaning as jerome was licking my nipple (ahahah nipple hahah i'm so immture). "nnnahhhhh please!" jerome knew what this ment and sought out to cure me of it  swiftly his and my boxers were off he lowwered his head and sucked on my exposed member (ok stupid question WHO IS THE GENIUS THAT STARTED CALLING A PEN15 A MEMBER? TELL MEH ok continue) i moans as he teased me it made worse becuase he was also playing with my hard nipple (wat? so you have d's on your chest...JK!) then jerome started to boob (HOW IN THE HELL i spelt boob didn't i FUCK!) up and down on my member i moaned out when a knot started to form he lifted off i whimpered then i went to his member i teased him like he did with me then i did the same he did to me my tail was wagging and my ears were tilited back then jerome said "you ready?" i nodded slightly panted soon i was flipped on my stomach a lifted my tail then felt something enter into my i moaned then he pushed in slowly i held my breath then when he was all in i whimpered thats when jerome pet my tail i moaned then said "y-you c-can move."  jerome thrust in and out slowly after a while the pain subsided "f-fuck mitch w-why are you s-so tight?" i then said "shut up and go faster." i said my cheeks dusted with pink blush he started thrusting faster and faster (and faster and faster what?) i moaned out then he started strokeing my tail my ears were back in plesure. "mmmhhaaa i-i'm close j-jerome." i said panting and moaning 'm-me to b-biggums." (i HAVE to but biggums it is there this and i have to pay respects to there thing.) he said panting then i was flipped so i was sitting on top of jerome his member still inside me "mitch bounce.." he said i did and i moaned out loudly i bounced faster at the pace we were at my ears back farther my tail waging jerome then grabbed my member and pumped it soon i felt liquid inside me thats when i released jerome then herd but soft bite on my skin and mumbled "your mine now...."

now i'm done innocents can just skip thsi chapter ok now i hope you enjoyed that love you all i hope you have a wonderful day! love you all *blows kisses* bye bye!

singed brave