(20) "Damn that was so deep I almost drowned"

Start from the beginning

"Damn, that was so deep I almost drowned" I commented.

Kayla started laughing and so did I, forgetting the fact that I was in school. I stopped abruptly and she looked at me but understood why I did so.

Trevor came out of nowhere and hugged Kayla from behind and kissed her cheek. My jaw ticked and my fists clenched. 

"Hey pretty mama!" He greeted her. Kayla rolled her eyes which made me hold back a smile. 

"Don't you call me a pretty mama! You've disappeared to God knows where these days and get your hands off me" She shrugged out of his grip. Trevor frowned.

"But but but" He whined.

"Trevor, stop hitting on my sister" Cole came up and smacked him upside the head.

"You are beautiful, stunning, smart and funny, why are you with this guy?" Kayla told Trevor's girlfriend.

"Hey!" Trevor complained, crossing his arms over his chest. Kayla looked at her as to say 'you see what I mean!'

"I'm in love with him that's why" She blurted out then threw her hand over her mouth, her cheeks flushing red, as if she wasn't supposed to say that.

Safe to say, all of us were shocked.

Trevor took two steps closer to her, grabbed her hands and held them.

"What did you say?" He had a small smile on his face. 

"I love you" She responded, looking down at her shoes.

I looked towards Kayla to see her smiling and followed her gaze, which were towards their intertwined hands.

"I love you too" Trevor confessed and they liplocked.

I love kissing as much as the next person, but watching your younger brother do that with his girlfriend is ew.

"Hey Kayla, can I speak to you for a second?" Jack, a jock in our school walked up to her. I shot daggers at him.

"Uh, yeah, sure?" She squeaked and walked away. Cole was about to walk up to him, probably to tell him to back off, but I shot a hand up, signalling I've got it. My previous anger was back as I stomped towards him, leaving Cole confused. As I gained closer to them, I saw Kayla blushing and them two laughing with each other. He grabbed her hand and that's when I snapped.

I grabbed his arm and twisted it around his back, causing him to cry out in pain. 

"Get the fuck away from my girl before I rearrange your face" I whispered in his ear. He didn't respond. I twisted his arm further. His ears were turning red, so I knew I was hurting him.

"Sorry dude let me go" He grunted out and I let go of him. He sent an apologetic look towards Kayla who was fuming with her eyes wide.

Whoops.

"What the fuck was that Kian!" She yelled throwing her hands up, but before I could say anything back, the bell went. She shot me a look saying 'this isn't over yet' and walked off to her next lesson.

Fuck.

The next lesson went by with Kayla flirting with some scrawny kid and me just glaring at them, any time she turned around and met my eyes, she smirked and winked, as if she knew how this was affecting me.

"Dude, stop glaring at them" Jamie hissed, he's in this class too.

"I'm not" I gritted out.

"Yeah and your fists aren't clenched" Jamie responded sarcastically rolling his eyes.