11. The Truth

From what my father told me, the spell takes a while to fully activate. It can only be activated during the eclipse, and can only be used until the end of it which is why it's barely used. I wasn't fully sure if this would work, given that this is my first time doing this spell.

I stopped in my tracks and turned around. I saw Loke joined with Rogue and Sting, fighting off the wolves. Loke turned around to me.

"GO! YOUR MAIN PRIORITY IS GETTING TO THE TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN! DONT WORRY ABOUT US" He yelled

"BE SAFE (Y/N)! I WANNA SEE YOUR ASS ALIVE WHEN THIS IS OVER!" Sting yelled. I saw a smirk on his face.

Rogue was too focused on dealing with the wolves.

I began running again.

I was almost there. My breathing was heavy, my feet were sore from running. I just wanted a nap. A turkey sandwich and a nap.

I heard a sound to my left. I looked to my side to meet eyes with a robot dragon? I had no idea what the hell it was, but it must've came from the gate. It shot a laser at me and I dodge it.

If I use my magic now, I won't be able to use the Luna spell. I need to be charged all the way to use it. So I can't deal with this dragon.

He shot another laser at me. I jumped out of the way again, cursing under my breath.

In a second, the robot dragon was frozen. I saw Gray and Happy come from around the corner. "There She is!" Gray said. "Aye!"

"Don't mess this up (y/n)!" Gray yelled as happy grabbed onto my shirt.

"You don't have to worry about that!" Happy flew me up to the hill so I could perform my spell.

"Wait a minute..where's Cosmo?" I asked.
"She's with Natsu! After you left, The Mean Rogue tried attacking her! Luckily, Lily acted in time but Cosmo has a deep wound on her arm. Wendy is trying to heal her right now." Happy answered

I felt my teeth grind and my fists clench.

"Here we are!" He said as he landed.

"Okay Happy, stand back a little, I don't know how powerful this spell is." I sat down with my legs criss-crossed. I sat up straight lifted my chin and closed my eyes. I began to perform the spell.

"Janus, my dear Father, please lend me your strength." I said.

I began to chant the spell. After a few words, the wind around me began getting stronger, I started to glow red, and I started to give off immense magic power. After a few more words my head hurt. I felt like it was going to explode actually. But it didn't stop me.
I heard Happy say my name a little worriedly. The pain from my head transferred to my voice. I was groaning the chant. I was almost done.
.
.
.
.
Something was in my body.

My eyes shot open. I looked at Happy. He had a terrified face. "Are you okay (y/n)" he asked.

"Yes." I said bluntly.

I couldn't really control my actions. It was like something else was controlling my own body.

This spell....it was powerful.

I glanced off the edge of the hill. The Dragons were raiding the city. Magic attacks were being sent left and right. The feeling was weird. All I wanted to do was kill.

I saw Dragons everywhere. Laxus, Sting, Rogue, and even Cobra were all fighting them off. but the Dragons over powered them.
wait a minute
"What the hell was Cobra doing here? Yeesh.." I said

"I HEARD THAT!" Cobra yelled back from the distance.
"Yeah... of course you did." I muttered.

"Hey happy." I mumbled.