The Freezing Cold

After the concert ended I fought the crowd to get to the entrance of the arena. My plan was to wait out front until it was time for the members of my favorite boy band to exit the area.

I thought that V and RM were looking at me throughout the concert. Maybe they would remember me. I wanted to be standing right out front, so they would notice this ridiculously bright hoody I was wearing.

Maybe I could have them autograph it and even take a few pictures with V and RM. No, I'm not neglecting the other members of BTS. I just need to take pictures with Baby and Cheeks first. It would be an absolute miracle if my little plan worked.

It was colder than a polar bear's nose, but like the crazy fangirl I am, I stood outside waited and prayed I would meet them before I left to go back to the hotel.

There was a crowd large enough to be the audience for a street concert. More than a few people were blocking exits, and being asked to move back to the sidewalk by arena security. I made sure I was always in front of the crowd. We were all out there waiting and hoping to catch a glimpse of our boys.

*Three hours goes by.*

Yeah, I thought I'd be standing outside for just about an hour. Fortunately, most of the crowd that was out there hours ago had left and it wasn't that many of us now.

*Two hours went by*

By now you must think I am insane to be standing outside in the dead of winter to catch a glimpse of a boy band. I'm sure you're thinking it's not that serious. I assure you that it is. I've spent a small fortune to make one of my dreams come to life. I'm determined damn it, determined I tell you. I plan on getting my money's worth.

*Another two hours goes by*

Would you believe that I'm still out here in a hoodie freezing my ovaries off?

I continued to stand out there looking like a certified dork, sniffling, on the verge of catching a cold. This is when I realized my get up close and personal, the plan had failed.

There were maybe 5 or 6 people camped out on the curb when I turned to leave. Then, the doors to the arena opened, I swung around quickly all excited. It was a false alarm though. It was only All-State Arena employees leaving for the night. Sadly, I turned and began walking back over to the sidewalk. I heard the arena doors open again. I didn't turn this time. As I stepped onto the sidewalk I heard a voice.

It was Taehyung.

"Some of the fans are still out here in the cold freezing." He said, with a surprised look on his face.

I continued to drag my feet across the pavement as I walked up the block next to the arena. I was sad, disappointed, and freezing cold. As I walked I could still hear talking.

"This happens everywhere we perform," Jungkook said.

"Well hyung it's freezing cold out here. We could at least greet the ARMY's who decided to stand out in the cold for hours to meet us.

"We have a schedule and I'm tired. I just want food and sleep" Yoongi said.

"You always want food and sleep. Don't be an ass come and say hello."

The three of them walked over to the remaining fans to say hello. They began to take pictures and sign autographs.

I got to the end of the block and pulled out my phone. I didn't really know the area, or where I was going. The best and safest thing to do was call an uber and wait.

When the uber finally came, I verified the driver and opened the door to climb in. I heard a car approaching, but didn't think anything of it. After I climbed in, I saw a limo pass us. I wondered if that was them and if I should have waited just a little longer. With a running nose and feeling like I was catching a cold, nope. I stopped thinking about it when the driver of the uber asked me for the address of the place I was going to. I gave him the address, set back in the back seat and closed my eyes. I couldn't wait to get to the hotel, take a shower, eat, and go to bed. Tomorrow I'd have a new opportunity to try again. 

Taehyungs POV

Taehyungs POV

It was nice of some of ARMY to hang around not knowing whether or not they were going to meet us. I know this happens where ever we perform, but it's still shocking and amazing. We signed autographs and took pictures with the people outside of the arena, and climbed into the limo one by one. We weren't even driving for five minutes and I heard Yoongi snoring. He fell over onto my shoulder sounding like a well-fed pig. I just looked out the window. I saw something bright colored as we were coming upon a car.

The driver stopped at a red light. I could see through the window of the opposite car. It was her, it was the nerdy girl I saw in the front row at the concert. There was no way you could miss her in all those bright colors. She must've been part of the crowd that stayed behind. I wonder if anyone else saw her.

I tapped Yoongi, he just continued snore and drool all over the shoulder of my coat.

I looked over and saw Jungkook playing with his phone.

"Jungkook did you happen to see this girl in bright colors in the front rows while we were performing?"

"No, I didn't notice just one person, there were dozens of people. You do remember our audience was more than one person, right?" He laughed.

"You thought that was funny huh? One of these days, you're going to be like Jimin with no jams." He laughed, and Jimin turned and rolled his eyes at me.

"I have all the got damn jams Taehyung, all the jams." He laughed and went back to texting on his phone. 

I looked out the window and wondered about the girl in the bright colored hoody. Would she be at the next concert? I'd like to see her again.