The Train Ride Home

This is my first fanfic so sorry if it doesnt make any sense
                   - soph

Hogwarts was always harrys home no matter how old he got, he was finally going back. He was starting eigth year  with his bestfriends and his girlfriend it was going to be a great, normal year. Voldermort was dead.

Harry, Ron and Hermione all sat in their usual compartment, they had been sitting here since first year it was as if the seats were assigned. Ginny walked into the compartment not saying a word to anybody although she looked very stressed. She led her head down on harry's lap and stretched her legs out over the seats, Harry flinched when she set her head down on his lap as he had cuts and bruises all over his legs, he had gone back to see the dursleys this summer considering in the last five minutes of their goodbyes dudley had been relatively nice. However when he got back Uncle Vernon had abused him he had cuts on his legs from where he had been whipped all over his body many times. He never told Ginny about the abusing as he didnt want to worry her, Hermione had figured it out as she always does but she swore not to tell anybody so the look on her face when Harry flinched was full of sadness.

HARRYS POV:

Ginny set her head down on my lap and i flinched, i recognised the sadness on Hermiones face as she was silently trying to tell me that i should tell Ginny. She thinks i havn't told Ginny because i didn't want to worry her but the real reason was that i didnt feel the same about ginny anymore over the summer i had become distant i didnt send her any letters as i couldnt figure out what to say. I didn't know how to tell her that i didn't want to be with her anymore. As i was deep in my thoughts about what i should tell Ginny, Fred burst in through the compartment door and i felt a tingling sensation all through my body, this had to be because i had just moved and i was sat in the same position for a while. (I hate that feeling when i stand up.) I noticed something was different about fred he reminded me of a first year as he was jumping up and down and telling everyone how exited he was to get to hogwarts.I had missed Fred over the summer as when i went to the Weasleys to visit in the last two weeks  Fred wasn't there as he was at his and george's joke shop finishing what he had to do as he was leaving george to come back to hogwarts. I had missed his dazzling smile and his wonderful brown eyes that you could get lost in. "No. No. No. I should not be thinking this, i am with his sister and i am not gay" i thought to myself, although i knew deep down there was a possibility that i could be gay.

What are those feelings harry has for fred i wonder.
Hope you liked it, next time there will definitely be speech I just wanted to start this off.
-
Soph